Elite Kitchen And Bath

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Toronto ON M4J 4G1
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Toronto  >  Elite Kitchen And Bath

Review for Elite Kitchen And Bath

Valerie D.
Valerie D.

Custom Kitchen Renovation and Design

Elite Kitchen and Bath worked with me to design and help me choose the finishes and layout of my kitchen. The fact that they provided me with a realistic detailed designs before beginning the project was fantastic because I knew what my finished kitchen would look like.
They were very helpful, polite and always on time. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a stress-free experience and beautiful new kitchen.

More about Elite Kitchen And Bath

Elite Kitchen and Bath has been making dreams into reality since 2009 in the Greater Toronto Area. You can count on us to be the one-stop resource for the complete remodel of your kitchen and/ or bath. Regardless of the size of the project, Elite Kitchen and Bath guarantees that ...