Garage Royalty

Reviews for Garage Royalty

Bramkiss in Toronto
Bramkiss in Toronto

Garage makeover

Excellent job. Marcello and his boys worked diligently. Cannot thank you enough. Beautiful garage envied by neighbors. My boys and their friends are enjoying it to the max. Thanks again.

Babita, Kleinburg

Art from Midland
Art from Midland
2 reviews Midland, ON

Garage floor

An updated home for my classic vette was what I had been looking for . A company with a great reputation for doing a garage space updates was what I researched and found Garage Royalty led by Marcello.
Marcello and his Garage Royalty team showed up at 7:30 am in Midland where I live. The whole process of refinishing my garage took around 6 hours. The crew was very professional and the outcome was better than I had anticipated. I fully recommend with out reservation Garage Royalty for any updates you might be considering for your own garage.

Adam F in Vaughan
Adam F in Vaughan
2 reviews , ON

Garage Makeover

It was no easy task finding a home reno company that could live up to its billing, but Garage Royalty did just that and more. From the start Marcello made our vision and concerns for the garage his priority, we found him to be a very sincere and knowledgeable person. The crew that arrived were no less impressive; they’d show up on time, kept us informed, and were true professionals when it came to completing all aspects of the project. However, the thing that stood out to us the most was how they treated our home as if it was their own, which is what any homeowner really wants from their contractor. A true customer focused company, I highly recommend them if you are considering a garage makeover.
Thanks again GR for an amazing job and for making the whole process so painless!

Hello Adam. We are thrilled to hear from happy customers such are yourself. Our team is encouraged and motivated by positive feedback like yours. Thank you and Stay Organized!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Amazing Garage Renovation!

We had a great experience with Marcello and the Garage Royalty team. They were extremely knowledgeable and experienced throughout the planning, design and application phases of the project. A total transformation from what our original garage looked like. They were extremely responsive and professional. No questions went unanswered and the garage was completed on schedule and on budget. We are very impressed with the quality of the products and service received. The floor and slatwall look amazing thanks to the great work from the Garage Royalty team. Highly recommended to anyone considering a garage renovation!

It's encouraging to our team to hear such positive feedback for their work. Thank you for taking the time to relate your experience. Marcello and the team will be happy to hear about this. Stay Organized!

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto

Garage Reno

My husband and I thank Marcello and his crew at Garage Royalty. They exceeded our expectations, and they went above and beyond to please us. They were patient and courteous with all of our questions and concerns. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a garage reno. Thanks again for making our garage look so amazing.
Mike and Kathy

Thank you Katya. Marcello will be happy to hear how satisfied you are with your garage reno. Stay Organized!

Ann L in Markham
Ann L in Markham

Garage Reno

We always wanted to get our garage done and after shopping around we decided on Garage Royalty. Evan and the entire team were absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. We did our floor, some slatwall and a few accessories and the work turned out great! What a difference it makes to our home.

Thank you for your positive review. Evan and the team are encouraged to know you are happy with the results. Stay Organized!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage floor and organized storage

I love my new garage. I didn’t think our small one car garage could be so organized. Thanks to Marcello for being patient and his great ideas on maximizing storage. The floor looks great and the slatwall organizers keep everything neat and off the floor. Everything is so clean and organized now It looks like a little showroom. Let’s hope I can keep it that way.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review. It's great to hear you are happy with our services. Stay Organized!

The Garage Royalty Team

More about Garage Royalty

At Garage Royalty our mission is to create the best garage interior solutions available. From luxury flooring, storage cabinets, custom storage solutions, car lifts, garage doors, charging stations, and more. We deliver products and services to enhance any type and size of garage.