Avf Residential

Reviews for Avf Residential

NickJankowski
NickJankowski

Garage Door Repair

Phenomenal service! Arjay was able to source a rare part for my garage door and within hours of first calling him, my garage door was fixed.
I would highly recommend Arjay - very knowledgeable, professional and personal... great experience.

Hi Nick, thank you for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Have a great day.

R
R

Garage Door Repair

Would highly recommend Arjay, great guy to deal with. Had cracked spring so I called him up. He replied promptly and by my house within the hour. Gave me a quote, came back next day and job completed in half an hour. Quick and painless. Thanks Arjay!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Have a great day.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Garage door open repair

Garage door cables were loose and door stopped opening. Arjay called and gave advice on how to open for time being. Came by the next day, assessed the issue, and came back with the parts to replace the spring. Very happy with the service and work. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Kevin! It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Have a great day.

Domenic in Ottawa
Domenic in Ottawa

Replace broken springs on garage door

What can I say that hasn't already been said. RJ and his brother were the real deal. Upfront, straight forward with no trying to sell you stuff you didn't need. Initial assessment visit was quick and was told when they would return to complete work. Even told me to call other companies as he didn't stock parts if I needed the job done quicker. That was all I needed to hear. Upstanding guy and will not hesitate to pass his name around for any garage door related work. Thanks guys.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Dom. It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Have a great day!

Bernard
Bernard

Quick and Efficient...Friendly and Conscientious...All Good!

Arjay was quick to reach out and respond to my work request. He was easy to communication with, and he and his brother worked well to repair a garage door for me. My issues were promptly diagnosed, Arjay did not "nickel & dime" me and sincerely wanted me to feel good about the work being done. He offers a 1yr labour and parts warrantee as well. I would not hesitate to recommend.
Bernard L.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Bernard. It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Have a great day.

Nadra
Nadra

Garage door hardware

Arjay and his brother were very punctual. They were professional, did a great job identifying the problem with my garage door and they were able to fix it and left me with some good advice

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Have a great day.

Ela
Ela

They were great.

Garage door broke after 20+ years in service (good old Craftsman 1/2 hp) on a Saturday at noon. I put in a request through Homestars, they were the first to respond, with clear detailed options and prices, and timeline. Talked to Arjay, arranged all for Sunday morning, at 8AM Tony was on site exactly as they promised, at 9AM it was all done. Can't thank them enough ! Great job, predictable, quick, friendly, and a great garage door opener to boot (advice: get the DC motor quiet one !). Thank you guys !

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Ela. It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Have a great day!

lizbroden in CONCORD
lizbroden in CONCORD

Garage door problem

Last Sunday afternoon after returning from an errand I put my car in the garage and tried to close the door with the remote. I tried several times to no avail. I used Home Stars to look for someone who could fix the problem and chose AVF Residential. Arjay McKenzie called me and said he could be at my house in 20 minutes and he was. He quickly fixed the problem, it needed a new roller. He and his assistant were courteous and a pleasure to deal with. If, in future, I have any more garage problems I will certainly contact Mr. McKenzie as he is a garage door specialist and I am very pleased with his work.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Have a great day!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Garage Door Automatic Opener

It was a total pleasure dealing with Avf Residential.

Their work was prompt, efficient and thoroughly professional -- everything one might count on; plus the extra time taken by them to explain all aspects of the operation of the garage door device upon installation.

I'd highly recommend Avf to anyone looking for garage door improvements.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Paul! It was a pleasure to work for you and Fran and we look forward to serving you well in the future!

Scott R.
Scott R.

Knowledgeable and Friendly

The bearings inside a number our garage door rollers had worn our, and the door fell out of the tracks. Arjay and his brother Todd were able to come the next day, and remedy everything. Knowledgeable and friendly.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Scott! It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Have a great day!

More about Avf Residential

We are a small family owned business that can handle large scale jobs.

We have been happily servicing both residential, commercial, industrial and property management customers across the GTA for the past 16 years, with over 26 years of experience in our trade. Our primary objective is to maintain the highest quality of service and workmanship in order to meet and exceed your expectations, while keeping our rates highly competitive.

We install new garage doors and automatic garage door openers as well as provide repairs to existing installations. We serve locations in Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Oakville, Scarborough, North York and the outskirts of the Greater Toronto Area.

FULL WARRANTY on all work done, and we provide FREE quotes on all work! Absolutely no hidden fees when we arrive, and the job will be done at the quoted price. If there is something that we find additional to the quote, we will inform you before we start working, and if you decide to cancel the job, there will be no charge to you whatsoever.