AVF Residential

dora
dora
1 review Caledon, ON

Garage Doors

Excellent Work. Arjay was very helpful, he answered all my question. I would highly recommend AVF.

Scott
Scott

Garage Door repair

RJ did a great job. He was courteous and professional. I would definitely call him again if I needed assistance.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Scott! It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Have a great day!

Jason
Jason

Garage Door Repair

Arjay knows his stuff and provided quick and efficient repair to the garage door with full transparency of every step involved. The work was done as requested and cost was as quoted and agreed upon over the phone.
Replaced both cables, readjusted rollers back onto track, installed keypad, performed maintenance on hinges and wiring, and provided recommendations on future maintenance.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Jason! It was a pleasure to work for you. Good luck on your new endeavour!

Marie-Claire
Marie-Claire
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced broken spring on garage door and replaced worn rubber at bottom of garage door.

Arjay answered my work request within minutes of my posting it. He showed up at my door within an hour to have a look at why my garage door was not operating properly. One of the springs on the door was broken. He immediately ordered the proper spring. He returned the next day with his brother and they installed the springs. They also replaced the worn rubber at the bottom of the door. They were very professional, explained clearly what was needed to repair the door. Arjay and his brother are very efficient and honest. The price was extremely reasonable for a job well done. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Marie-Claire. It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future! Have a great day!

Tonia
Tonia

Repair garage door

Our garage door broke last night. Both my husband and I dont have street permits because we use the garage. We were dreading the risk of a ticket but at this point we thought we had no choice. I quickly googled garage repair companies and found Avf residential. I emailed and inquiry and within 15-20 min I received an email and then a phone call from Arjay. He was able to come the next day and able to fix the coils. He was proffesional, on time and friendly. I will definitely keep his info. for future reference to use and share with friends and family!

It was a pleasure to work for you Tonia. Thank you very much for your feedback and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Have a great day!

choht
choht
1 review North York, ON

Garage door repair

My auto garage door came off the rail and a cable came off as well.
They were professional, prompt and timely, friendly and courteous and got the job done quickly and efficiently. No extra fees or hidden charges.
They checked over the door made door everything else was lubed and in working order.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Dov! It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future! Have a great day!

SA
SA

Garage door repair

Arjay arrived within an hour of my initial inquiry after doing a google search for garage door repair/replacements. He was kind and professional, gave me an exact quote for a reasonable price, and came two days later at the exact time and place to execute. I thought I needed a full replacement and other contractors would probably let me think that to get a bigger sale, but Arjay advised that a simple repair which was more economics all, was the best option. Very impressed. No need to look elsewhere. Thanks AVF.

Thank you very much for your feedback on our service. I'm happy that we were able to save you some money and we look forward to serving you well in the future! Have a great day!

Tedster in Toronto
Tedster in Toronto

Garage door panels replaced

Several panels needed replacing on my Garaga garage door. Arjay was responsive, great followup and provided flexible scheduling. He came through on all of his commitments! I have referred him to my neighbours.

Hi Ted. It was a pleasure to work for you! I really appreciate the positive feedback and we look forward to serving you well in the future!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replace my old grage door opener

This is my second time todeal with Arjay and Tony the are very fast responding to my call and replaced my old grage door opener, clean every thing before they leave
Yes I recomend them for my friends and family

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are very pleased to have worked for you again and we look forward to serving you well in the future! Have a fantastic weekend.

Garage door

I was about to leave home and realized my garage door would not open. I called Arjay and he and his brother cane the next day. They were professional, friendly and did the job in good time. I would recommend them to anyone who might have garage door problems!!!

We're very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the garage door repair that we provided. We look forward to serving you well in the future. Thank you kindly for the positive feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

More about AVF Residential

We are a small family owned business that can handle large scale jobs.

We have been happily servicing both residential, commercial, industrial and property management customers across the GTA for the past 16 years, with over 26 years of experience in our trade. Our primary objective is to maintain the highest quality of service and workmanship in order to meet and exceed your expectations, while keeping our rates highly competitive.

We install new garage doors and automatic garage door openers as well as provide repairs to existing installations. We serve locations in Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Oakville, Scarborough, North York and the outskirts of the Greater Toronto Area.

FULL WARRANTY on all work done, and we provide FREE quotes on all work! Absolutely no hidden fees when we arrive, and the job will be done at the quoted price. If there is something that we find additional to the quote, we will inform you before we start working, and if you decide to cancel the job, there will be no charge to you whatsoever.