Avf Residential

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Avf Residential

Raza Abbas in Markham
Raza Abbas in Markham

Repairing garage door wather strip retainer

My garage door weather strip retainer was coming off. I can several garage door companies and Arjay turned out to be the most responsive, prompt and reasonable. He arrived on time and completed the job professionally. He also serviced the garage door assembly and gave me good tips for maintenance of the garage door.
Arjay was a pleasure to work with.

Douglas S.
Douglas S.

Garage door repair

He arrived on a timely basis and completed the work quickly an very much to my satisfaction. I would be happy to recommend him.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Douglas! We look forward to serving you well in the future!

bulletc16
bulletc16

Garage door repair

The spring broke on my garage door. Arjay was on site very quickly after my call and was able to do a temporary repair, which held until a new spring was obtained. He returned with the new spring at the agreed upon time and completed the repair in a very professional manner. I highly recommend his work.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Happy Holidays!

Ravi D.
Ravi D.
1 review Pickering, ON

Garage Door Installation

Called AVF Residential initially to obtain a quote for a new garage door. Arjay who represented AVF returned my call promptly. He came out shortly afterwards to give me a quote. I accepted the quote and order a new door. He indicated the new door would be installed in 4 to 6 weeks. It took slightly longer, but that was not a problem. The installation took several hours. The work was done very carefully and neatly. The installers also cleaned up anger they were finished. All in all, it was a pain free process. Their price for garage door's are very competitive. I would definitely recommend AVF. 5 stars out of 5.

It was a pleasure to work for you Ravi. Thank you kindly for the positive feedback and we look forward to serving you well in the future! It's unfortunate that the delivery time was a bit later than expected, however during this time of year it is a extremely busy and our suppliers are backlogged with orders. I'm glad that you understood! Merry Christmas & have a Happy Holiday Season!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

New garage door motor, keypad, remote control opener.

Called me back right away, showed up on time, completed the work within the timeline that had been quoted.
The nicest people you can ever meet and the greatest people to deal with. Thank you so much! A pleasure to do business with.

It was a pleasure to work for you Elizabeth. Thank you kindly for the positive feedback and we look forward to serving you well in the future! Merry Christmas & have a Happy Holiday Season!

24 Karat Gold Company

First time caller. What a surprise, a nice surprise. Arjay is fantastic. Very experienced, fast, sharp, willing to help. He wanted to start helping me yesterday. That fast. The pricing is competitive and upfront.
The service is amicable and courteous. Tony, his associate was the one that installed for me the new motor for my garage door. On time service, fantastic skilled person. He opened the box in front of me and I was amazed at how fast he put all the screws and different parts that came inside the box together so fast. Like an experienced kid building his favorite Lego. If you are still thinking of calling, do not think anymore. Do it please you will not be disappointed.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are very happy to hear how satisfied you were with our service and we look forward to serving you well in the future! Have a great day!

dora
dora
1 review Caledon, ON

Garage Doors

Excellent Work. Arjay was very helpful, he answered all my question. I would highly recommend AVF.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Dora. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to serving you well in the future!

Scott
Scott

Garage Door repair

RJ did a great job. He was courteous and professional. I would definitely call him again if I needed assistance.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Scott! It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. Have a great day!

Jason
Jason

Garage Door Repair

Arjay knows his stuff and provided quick and efficient repair to the garage door with full transparency of every step involved. The work was done as requested and cost was as quoted and agreed upon over the phone.
Replaced both cables, readjusted rollers back onto track, installed keypad, performed maintenance on hinges and wiring, and provided recommendations on future maintenance.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Jason! It was a pleasure to work for you. Good luck on your new endeavour!

Marie-Claire
Marie-Claire
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced broken spring on garage door and replaced worn rubber at bottom of garage door.

Arjay answered my work request within minutes of my posting it. He showed up at my door within an hour to have a look at why my garage door was not operating properly. One of the springs on the door was broken. He immediately ordered the proper spring. He returned the next day with his brother and they installed the springs. They also replaced the worn rubber at the bottom of the door. They were very professional, explained clearly what was needed to repair the door. Arjay and his brother are very efficient and honest. The price was extremely reasonable for a job well done. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Marie-Claire. It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future! Have a great day!

More about Avf Residential

We are a small family owned business that can handle large scale jobs.

We have been happily servicing both residential, commercial, industrial and property management customers across the GTA for the past 16 years, with over 26 years of experience in our trade. Our primary objective is to maintain the highest quality of service and workmanship in order to meet and exceed your expectations, while keeping our rates highly competitive.

We install new garage doors and automatic garage door openers as well as provide repairs to existing installations. We serve locations in Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Oakville, Scarborough, North York and the outskirts of the Greater Toronto Area.

FULL WARRANTY on all work done, and we provide FREE quotes on all work! Absolutely no hidden fees when we arrive, and the job will be done at the quoted price. If there is something that we find additional to the quote, we will inform you before we start working, and if you decide to cancel the job, there will be no charge to you whatsoever.