AVF Residential

HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Toronto  >  AVF Residential

Reviews for AVF Residential

Sam
Sam

New control system for my triple garage doors

I needed to upgrade the control system of my garage doors as they were more than 20 years old. Arjay quoted me the best price, installed them very fast and I got the new system which I can now control from an app on my cell. The job was done perfectly and I am very happy with the outcome. I truly recommend Arjay for any garage door jobs.

Hi Sam! I'm very happy to hear how satisfied you were with our installation! I hope you have a great day and look forward to serving you well in the future!

Simon B.
Simon B.

gargare door replacement

Both Tony and Arjay were very good in replacing the two garage doors at the house. The work was done on time and they cleaned after the work was done.
Very good work.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Simon! I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with your new garage doors that we supplied and installed for you. We look forward to serving you well in the future! Have a great day.

cantecflooring
cantecflooring
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Garage opener

Excellent service and workmanship
I highly recommend it
I would definitely use them again for any future projects

Thank you very much for the positive feedback cantecflooring! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you guys well in the future!

grandpaa
grandpaa

Garage door opener.

We were very pleased with the service from this company. Prior to installation, the owner spent a lot of time with us, patiently, on the phone, and on email, trying to help us resolve an unrelated issue. The actual garage door opener is an excellent product and the service was professional, reliable, punctual and meticulous. WE are totally pleased and would recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Avi. We are glad that you were satisfied with your new garage door opener installation and we look forward to serving you well in the future! Have a great day.

George
George

Garage Door Service

Minor repair - appreciated the enthusiasm and even passion in how the work gets done, very professional

Hi George, thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing AVF Residential to repair your garage door! It was wonderful working for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future!

Mrs.Fedorovska
Mrs.Fedorovska

Garage door

It was very professional service.
Arjay came on time and spent 20 minutes only to fix garage door.
Thank you very much Arjay!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Mrs Fedorovska and for choosing AVF Residential to repair your garage door! It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future!

Enda
Enda

Garage door

Arjay and his crew were fantastic to work with, very efficient with the install and worked diligently with our schedule. They were very helpful also with directing us on how the each of the components worked

Thank you very much for your the review Enda! It was a pleasure installing the garage door and automatic garage door opener for your company. We look forward to serving you well in the future.

colin11is
colin11is

Garage door replacement/install and door openers

Punctual, friendly, answered questions and concerns. Quality of work was amazing. Very pleased with their work.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Colin! We are very happy to hear that you're satisfied with your new garage doors, and we look forward to serving you well in the future!

al
al

Garage door repair

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to AVF Residential.
The turn around time to have my garage door repaired was fantastic, no issues whatsoever. Fast, friendly professional service,... as well, there was no clean up, Arjay took care of everything
Thanks so much, and I will definitely recommend AVF to others.

Hi Al. Thank you very much for the kind review! I'm very happy to hear how pleased you were with our garage door repair service and we look forward to serving you and your referrals well in the future! Have a great day.

Hercules831202
Hercules831202
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage door installation

He came in installed my garage door opener and he also repaired my moms garage door that would not open cause the spring broke, everything was done fast he was punctual and friendly, I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the positive feedback Suresh! I'm happy that you're satisfied with your new garage door opener, and the garage door spring replacement repair that we performed for your Mom. It's always a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to serving you well in the future. I hope you're having a wonderful summer!

More about AVF Residential

We are a small family owned business that can handle large scale jobs.

We have been happily servicing both residential, commercial, industrial and property management customers across the GTA for the past 16 years, with over 26 years of experience in our trade. Our primary objective is to maintain the highest quality of service and workmanship in order to meet and exceed your expectations, while keeping our rates highly competitive.

We install new garage doors and automatic garage door openers as well as provide repairs to existing installations. We serve locations in Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Oakville, Scarborough, North York and the outskirts of the Greater Toronto Area.

FULL WARRANTY on all work done, and we provide FREE quotes on all work! Absolutely no hidden fees when we arrive, and the job will be done at the quoted price. If there is something that we find additional to the quote, we will inform you before we start working, and if you decide to cancel the job, there will be no charge to you whatsoever.