Intellectual Movers

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Mississauga  >  Intellectual Movers

Reviews for Intellectual Movers

M in Brampton
M in Brampton

DO NOT USE - Unreliable!!!

DO NOT USE - Unreliable!!! Hired this moving company from movinghelp.com. Gave a deposit. The morning of the move date received a text saying that they aren't showing up and to hire someone else. We had to move the house ourselves - thank goodness we were able to outsource family. If a person wasn't in the same position what would they have done!?!? Incredibly upsetting!!! Way to add more stress to something that is already stressful - Much appreciated.

joe in Toronto
joe in Toronto

THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND CANCELLED ON MOVING DAY!

Booked 1 month in advance and they cancelled ONE HOUR before their scheduled time on MOVING DAY and took my money! This company would never be recommended! It was a nightmare situation everyone wants to avoid!!!
This company would not return my calls and totally ignored me after they promised to return our money. My advice to anyone thinking of using this company is FIND SOMEONE ELSE. I will also be reporting them to the better business bureau. I hope nobody else loses their hard earned money to these people!