The Green Coast

North Vancouver BC V7M 1A6

Review for The Green Coast

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Landscape back yard

I hired Green Coast to basically tear up my overgrown backyard. A big job. Troy and co. did a fabulous job. They showed up when they said they would, they worked through heat and poring rain, maintaining their pleasant demeanour. The finished product is beautiful and I am extremely pleased. They checked with us if things we asked for were more expensive than originally planned. I would hire them again in a New York minute.

More about The Green Coast

Landscape Construction Retaining Walls Paving Stones Natural Stone Work New Yard Installations
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in North Vancouver?