JC CONTRACTING

Bathroom and deck

JC CONTRACTING
Toronto
M1C 4W6

I was in desperate need for an upgrade to my main floor powder room and a friend referred me to John. He came to take a look and gave me a free quote. After I shopped around I was very satisfied with his price. The demolition was done in one day which was great , the guys were very polite and very careful and clean. I was impressed so I asked him to take a look at my deck since it needed painting. Once again the price was fair. The next day the deck was powerwashed in the morning. The bathroom was complete in a week and a half , so happy , so beautiful. The deck was then sanded and completed the day after it was powerwashed. Thank you John and JC Contractors for the amazing work!!!

More about JC CONTRACTING

JC CONTRACTORS SPECIALIZE IN ALL INDOOR AND OUTDOOR HOME RENOVATIONS. RENO/ DEMO, FRAMING, WINDOWS, DOORS, ALUMINUM SIDING, BATHROOMS, BASEMENTS, DRYWALL, PAINTING, DECK BUILDING, DECK STAINING, TREE REMOVAL, MASONRY.