JKLM Contracting Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M1V 2M4
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  JKLM Contracting Inc.

Reviews for JKLM Contracting Inc.

please d.
please d.

Kitchen Cabinet Update

Old kitchen cabinet doors were replaced with new high gloss finish doors. The doors were as ordered, old doors removed and news installed in a timely manner. I'd hire JKLM for any renovation works without any hesitation.

Thank you for the review and look forward to working with you in the future!

Kara K.
Kara K.

Kitchen and bathroom reno, bathroom down to the studs and insulation

Jeff and Matt are reliable, capable, cost-effective and absolutely trustworthy. They were very open to discussing changes to the original plan and my need to think out aloud. It is important to point out they are very very patient men and that it was appreciated by me and my partner. They explained why the changes I was contemplating would cost more and accommodated the extra time and effort required. They were also good about tweaking a tiles or paint cuts when asked. In several instances, their creativity produced results that were better than my original ideas. They worked long hours and the occasional weekend to keep us on schedule with the job creep that I initiated. My partner and I both work at home and as a result, essentially lived with Jeff and Matt for months. They are easy going, fun to have around and were outstanding with my two cats.

Thanks Kara for the kind words. We enjoyed working on your kitchen and bathroom and the bonus company (the cats!).

Lenny from Scarborough
Lenny from Scarborough

Flooring, stairs and railings renovation

JKLM Contracting installed new hardwood flooring, tiles and baseboards throughout the back half of my home and a new cast iron/wood railing. The JKLM team was a pleasure to work with. They provided many options/ideas to ensure the style and cost met my expectations, they were very responsive to my questions, they were respectful when in my home and were on time and budget, with no surprises. I would highly recommend JKLM for any home renovation project.

Thank you for your review Lenny and we look forward to working with you in the future!

More about JKLM Contracting Inc.

General contractor specializing in bathroom and basement renovations.