Rite Painters & Reno

Formerly Your Empire Painting Inc.
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M5V

Reviews for Rite Painters & Reno

Sharon
Sharon
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Living room

I was very happy with this service. I found Manny very professional,nice and patient. I chose 2 different colors for my living room. After looking at the picture he sent me I decided that they were too dark. He came over and painted 2 lighter shades on the wall so I could look them over. I'm happy he did this because when the job was done I couldn't have been happier

Thank you Sharon, we understand how important the colour choosing process is and we always strive help with that! Glad you are happy with the wall colours based on the test samples we applied on the walls for you to look at!

Cheers!

Evione in Waterloo
Evione in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

living room ceiling

Manny gave us an estimate and booked the job with us on Thursday. Brad came on Saturday to do the work and he was very prompt and respectful. We are very happy with the finished work.

Thanks for your feedback Evione, glad we could get this job done for you and that you are happy with the work!

Rosanna in Toronto
Rosanna in Toronto

Paint job for entire home

I got in contact with Manny from Rite Painters and Reno originally for what I was hoping was a simple patch up job for my exposed ceiling to wall seams after having my popcorn ceiling removed. Manny was extremely patient with me as I stumbled through the unforeseen circumstances of renovation. He gave a thorough assessment of what renos could be done without being pushy and his trustworthiness caused me to switch over to use his company for the paint job we needed completed within a tight timeline.

Manny gave what I believe was fair pricing and was always available to chat about the job. Brad (painter) was exceptional and we're super happy with the paint job of our 1600 sq ft unit walls and ceilings and would not hesitate to have Manny and his team work on any project in our home.

Bottom line is: There are many companies that can do the job. But only so many who would do it well, be fair in their quotes, and be honest about the process. Manny and the Rite Painters met this high standard and I am so glad to have worked with them.

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback Rosanna, We appreciate you talking the time to talk about your experience with our company and we our glad you are happy with the overall experience and work! It was our pleasure working with you to give you the finish you wanted!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Metal fence painting

Rite Painters did a very thorough and professional job of cleaning, preparing and painting our metal fence. They kept us informed throughout the entire process, especially when the weather prevented them from continuing for several days.

Thanks for the feedback as it helps us continue to better the customer experience and we are glad you happy with the work!

Regards,

Peter
Peter
1 review Pickering, ON

Amazing work!

Manny and her team did my deck a month or so ago. I can tell you that they did an amazing job! Manny was very helpful, insightful and friendly throughout the process. Great job! I would not hesitate reaching out to his company for other jobs!

Thanks, Peter it thanks for recognizing how serious we take our process from start to finish. Glad we could get it done for and that you are happy with the work!

Accent Wall Painting

We had a fantastic experience with Manny and Brad when getting our accent wall repaired and painted. Manny was very responsive and thorough when booking and billing. Brad went above and beyond to ensure that the job was done right. Although we had been quoted for 3 layers of paint, the job required many more as the paint was very liquid and see through. Brad quickly identified the problem, notified us and painted as many layers as necessary to ensure the job was done right at no additional cost. We would certainly recommend working with Manny and Brad!

Thanks, as we like to think every job will always go smooth and easy it does not. In times like this that's when experience comes into play, which was an important part of this job and I'm glad we could be the ones to do it the right way for you. Jobs being done right are most important to us, no matter how long it takes. Happy you are pleased with the job, we look forward to completing more projects for you in the future!

King Regards,

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Deck powerwash

Great and efficient job. Good pre work contact and follow up. Job needed several rescheduling because of the weather and was done in a timely manner. Actual work was efficiently done to my complete satisfaction.

Thanks for your patience Peter and allowing us to find the right day to complete this job for you. We look forward to getting more jobs done for you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Interior residential painting

I'm very happy with the work, service and pricing! I recommend them to anyone looking for quality work at a competitive price. My wall was a disaster and now it looks brand new!

Thanks and we are glad we could get it done for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Dave Dobson in Uxbridge
Dave Dobson in Uxbridge
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Eaves Painting

The viewing and estimate were prompt and profesional. Due to unforeseen circumstances on my behalf the project in on Temporary hold however when it proceeds I am confident that it will meet my expectations.
Job is now finished and I am pleased with the finished product, would have no trouble recomending this company.

Thanks Dave, It was our pleasure completed this job for you and we are happy you are fully satisfied. Hope you are enjoying your new paint job!

fsdm808
fsdm808

Painting

We are a retail business. We hired Rite Painters & Reno to paint our stag room and washrooms. They were punctual, courteous and efficient. Our staff loves the new look!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and speak on your experience with our company, happy to hear everyone is enjoying the new paint job. We appreciate your business.

More about Rite Painters & Reno

Rite Painters & Reno provide top-quality interior and exterior residential and commercial painting, carpentry and handyman services. We provide exceptional services in a timely manner. Customer satisfaction and craftsmanship are our top priorities. We provide an in-house comprehensive quality control program, which consists of experienced painters, carpenters, and handymen. That ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?