The Natural Choice Turf Shop

Mississauga ON L5M 2C1
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Mississauga  >  The Natural Choice Turf Shop

Reviews for The Natural Choice Turf Shop

Unsolicited weed killing service

I used this company 3 years ago for the season and all was normal. Two years ago they started coming and leaving invoices. I caught them at the 2nd or 3rd service and asked them to stop and paid for the services rendered until that point. Then last year I was out of town for 7 months due to work. Apparently they came again and did some work on my yard because Phil, the owner, just called me looking for $150. I’m looking for guidance on how to deal with this because this service was absolutelty unsolicited and I consider it an abuse on their part.

Belinda
Belinda

Weed control and lawn maintenance

The company owner Phil came to my home and gave me the written quote for the 2017 lawn care program for weed control. It runs from April to Oct. the dates were listed for each application. I realize they don't always come exactly on the day listed but they missed the entire spring program and didn't respond to my calls. Message box in both email and voice mail are always full. We wrote them a letter to cancel as we don't trust them and want the remainder for the 4 applications not completed back. We are in the process with the BBB and consumer advocacy. I have also taken this matter to the media with CTV. They take money upfront and don't do the work in the contract. Sad thing is our Gardener recommend him and he feels terrible. We all learned a lesson!!!