Blue Chip Mechanical Inc.

Calgary AB T3K 5W5
Plumbing
Blue Chip Mechanical Inc.

Reviews for Blue Chip Mechanical Inc.

dungateg
dungateg

Kitchen reno

We had to make plumbing changes to the sewer and water in our kitchen ceiling.
All work was completed professionally and was clean.
A job well done.

Thanks for the review. Also thanks for being well organized and having your kitchen area cleaned out to make the work go quick and smooth! Looking forward to working with you in the future.

bevehope
bevehope

Toilet

There is no way my husband could have this plumbing job, the work was well done....thank you

Thanks for taking the time for a review Beverley. I'm glad to hear you are happy with the work completed.

loni.waldner
loni.waldner
1 review Cochrane, AB

Main bathroom reno

Brent was exceptional - detailed-oriented and professional. We would definitely recommend him and will use him in the future for plumbing needs.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Blue Chip Mechanical. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again in the future!

Greg @.
G. .

All plumbing work

Brent has been working on our jobs for many years now and can be trusted to do exceptional work. From redoing the all of the plumbing in a home to a faucet replacement Brent can do it all.

Greg, thanks for taking the time to review Blue Chip Mechanical. It's been great working with you over the years and look forward to many more projects to come!

Sawridge P.
Sawridge P.

Sales Center Renovation.

Brent and his team completed a full demo and rebuild on a commercial job for a Sales Center.

Thank you for reviewing Blue Chip Mechanical and the work we have done for you. I look forward to continuing our successful business relationship.

Cliff S.
Cliff S.

Plumbing service.

I have used Blue Chip Mechanical on numerous jobs for both plumbing and gas fitting work. They have the technical expertise required and always provide a high quality efficient service that is second to none. I would recommend them to anyone who needs their services.

I really appreciate that you took the time to review Blue Chip Mechanical and the work we have done for you. I look forward to providing the same service in the future enabling both of us to grow our business relationship.

shawnab
shawnab
1 review Airdrie, AB

Renovations to brand new builds

Blue chip Mechanical is always punctual, hard working, and is a very dedicated company who always makes the customer happy they chose to use Bluechip Mechanical. I would highly recommend the company to anyone looking for a fantastic, very professional plumbing company.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Blue Chip Mechanical. Looking forward to working with you in the future as more projects arise.

JMS
JMS

Ensuite bathroom renovation

Blue Chip Mechanical was knowledgeable and professional from start to finish for plumbing design, construction and completion of ensuite bathroom renovation. Excellent advice on fixture selection. Rough in and completion done in very timely manner. Excellent cooperation with other trades involved in project. On time, clean, professional. Most importantly excellent work with no problems. Very fair pricing. Have recommended to friends and family who have also had great experiences.

I’m very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with Blue Chip and your ensuite renovation. If you or your friends and family have projects coming up, keep me in mind for the opportunity to give you a free quote.

More about Blue Chip Mechanical Inc.

Hello there, my name is Brent Deverdenne and I’m the Owner/Operator of Blue Chip Mechanical Inc. I’ve been executing commercial and residential plumbing and gas projects in Calgary and surrounding areas including Airdrie, Okotoks and even as far as Edmonton since 2006. I’m a Journeyman Plumber/Gas Fitter with Red Seal certification and I have stellar references that will attest to my ability to execute all sorts of plumbing and gas challenges. Contact me for a free estimate and we'll make sure you are 100% satisfied with our pricing and our work.