Redwin Contracting Ltd.

Basement Renovation
Burlington ON L7P 3X4
Basement Renovation
Redwin Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Redwin Contracting Ltd.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Reno

Randy and his staff did a wonderful job expanding our small half bathroom to include a bathtub and rebuilt our bedroom closets.

Randy was very trustworthy, easy to contact, and consulted us frequently about our design preferences. During our estimate, he distinguished himself from other contractors by spending at least an hour with us and sending us a very detailed, itemized estimate/quote.

Will definitely work with him again on future projects.

Thanks so much. As well, as clients you've been a pleasure to work with. Hopefully you may consider Redwin for another project in the future. Thanks again

Suvojit in Hamilton
Suvojit in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Attic and basement stairs

Randy and his team came in to renovate our attic, build new stairs to the basement, and repair a water damage in the kitchen ceiling. The workmanship was excellent and done under budget.

What I appreciate the most in Randy's work is his responsiveness. He always promptly answers emails and text messages. Being on a busy work schedule, email is the best way for me to communicate. I have never had a contractor that was so responsive before.

Overall, the best renovation experience I have ever had. And this is something considering I have lived (and had renovations done) in three different countries prior to this.

Overall,

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working in your home.

Deb n Ian
Deb n Ian
1 review Burlington, ON

Small Bathroom, Big Change

Randy and Camilla did a total gut on our bathroom this past August. Randy made great suggestions for finishes and products, was very responsive to those inevitable issues you find with an older house (like a blocked main drain). We had full confidence leaving on vacation for 2 weeks while he and Camilla got to work. Camilla's attention to detail is quite obvious as was their desire to get things just right. Thank you.

So then we had Randy come back to do out front porch. Another job well done. And squeezing the job in on one of the hottest weekends of the year so that it was done before Ian's knee surgery was very much appreciated.

Thank you for the review. We put a lot of work into such projects so it's great to see your family is pleased with the results! We look forward to helping you again on future renovations.

briank
briank
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home renovation

Installed doors, washer and dryer hookups, built nook for washer and dryer, installed a new window in basement cutting foundation.

Thank you. It was a pleasure making your plan a reality.

Rhonda K.
Rhonda K.
1 review Cambridge, ON

Painting project

Redwin Contracting was great to work with. Randy was quick to provide a quote and was able to do the job when I requested. I'm happy with the painting that was done and would recommend them to friends.

Thanks so much! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your next project.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Living room kitchen and hallways

They started on time and completed the job to my satisfaction. They cleaned up daily which allowed me to continue my life as best that could be expected during construction.

Thank you very much for reviewing us. It's part of our company policy to clean up as we work and minimize the impact on surrounding areas.

cshobbrook
cshobbrook
1 review Cambridge, ON

French door and window install, custom cabinetry, finishing work

Excellent workmanship. Attentive to details and our needs including my hesitation about choices for finishing details. Always polite professional and through. I've recommended to multiple people over the years. I trust Randy Cotton to come to my home

Thank you very much. Always a pleasure doing business with you and looking forward to helping you with your future updates.

More about Redwin Contracting Ltd.

REDWIN is a professional company with over 20 years of construction experience under it’s belt. We are a team that is dedicated to high quality work for a fair price in complete home renovations - kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and more - guaranteeing our customers satisfaction.

Let Redwin help you put it all together!

Licensed and Insured.