Jjs Environmental Construction

mike
mike
9 reviews Ajax, ON

Very Happy, thanks so much

Very good communications. The service guys were friendly, pleasant and professional. Job was done in good time. All went better than expected in these miserable days. Would recommend any time.
Thank You guys, especially Joshua!
mike&Olga (Ajax)

Glad we could provide you with the service you needed and we are thrilled we exceeded your expectations! Thanks for choosing JJS Environmental Construction

brad.photos in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
brad.photos in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Job Completed Quickly and Done Well

Used homestars to reah out to multiple providers, and JJS was the only to reply. Within a short period of time, Joshua came to my home, and fixed my leaky eavestroughs. The Job was done well, as it rained the next day and I didnt have any more leaks. Would contact JJS again if I have issues with my eavestroughs again.

Glad we could assist you with your leak and that your issue was resolved ! Thank you again for choosing JJS !!

Eavestrough Cleaning

Josh and his team were great! They are reliable, efficient and very thorough. He identified issues where our downspout was leaking and was able to come up with affordable solutions to repair the problem, which we will do in the spring. Would highly recommend JJS Environmental Construction!

Glad we could give your an affordable solution to you issue ! We will see you in the spring ! Thank you for choosing us

Jessica
Jessica

Gutter Cleaning

They came and cleaned out very clogged gutters on our 3 storey house. They did an excellent job and left no garbage behind. I highly recommend them.

Glad we could assist you for your eavestrough cleaning !!

camacho-cl
camacho-cl

Gutter Cleaning for my house in Pickering, Ontario.

Well satisfied customer, thank you Joshua for doing this work on Saturday, November 14, 2020. The Gutter Cleaning to my house. Thank you,
Claudette Aline Camacho
2020/11/18 Well satisfied customer Pickering, Ontario.

We are glad you were satisfied with the service we provided thanks for your review

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Great Job!

After giving us a prompt quote, Jj's did a quick and expert job in installing our heating line and new downspout. They were courteous and answered all of our questions. We'd definitely recommend their service.

Thanks for the great review !

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Eavestrough Removal and Installation

We appreciated JJS’ professionalism and promptness in their communication with us. They worked hard to ensure the work was done properly and neatly.

We appreciate your feedback and are glad you are satisfied with the work ! It was a pleasure doing your home !

Drew in Mississauga
Drew in Mississauga

Gutter Guard Install

Great team ! On Time and very friendly . Got the job done professionally and did not fuss about me providing the the gutter guard . Only thing I wish they cleaned the leaves From the driveway after cleaning the gutters

Thank you for your feedback and we do apologize we try our best to clean up after ourselves but sometimes some debris stays . We will be more careful on making sure leaves are picked up !

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Project

Very professional and timely..I would recommend their work to my friends.. great work joshua and your team.

We appreciate the feedback and the review thank you for doing business with JJS environmental construction

Gutter

Reliable and excellent work. Nice people, very friendly. A family owned company highly recommend. I'm very satisfied with the quality of work.

Thank you for your kind words ! Glad you're satisfied with the work !

More about Jjs Environmental Construction

We are a family owned business who specialize in Eavestrough cleaning, repairs and installations. We can also complete your soffit, fascia and roofing projects. We have WSIB, HST and a 2 million dollars liability insurance, Call/ text for a free estimate 647-295-2518 We offer warranty on all our repairs and ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Toronto?