TradeCraft Mechanical

David in Hamilton
David in Hamilton
3 reviews Brantford, ON

New AC Unit

After my AC unit broke, I gave TradeCraft a call. They were able to make it to my house much quicker than any other company I had contacted, despite being an incredibly busy season.

After receiving all my options, we made the decision to purchase a new unit. Installation went smoothly and quickly, and when small issues arose, all options were detailed to me with pros and cons.

With limited knowledge on Air Conditioners, I still felt confident that I was receiving honest opinions and options, with fair and competitive pricing.