Madeleine Design Group

Reviews for Madeleine Design Group

JanetB in Vancouver
JanetB in Vancouver

Best design team ever!

I first met Madeleine when we were renovating our home, and I was beyond impressed with her amazing ideas and industry knowledge. We absolutely loved the outcome - almost 3 years later - and it is all due to her. Her outstanding recommendations for our addition, flooring, tile, room layouts - right down to paint colours and lighting - were all exactly what we needed. I would never undertake any type of project without her.

After the outstanding renovation was complete I didn't end there... I know needed to furnish and decor the renovated home, and Madeleine came to the rescue again! Outstanding furniture choices and recommendations, including artwork, lamps, sofas, you name it.

She knows exactly what her clients needs are and works with them according to their tastes. Be it modern, transitional or contemporary she can do it all.

Thank you Madeleine - you made the difference for us and and still continue to do so :)

Janet, it's been such a pleasure to work with you over the years! Thank you for such kind works.

Susan K Neale in North Vancouver
Susan K Neale in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Bravo on another successful project!

Madeleine and I have worked on two major home renovations, and I continue to be impressed by her professionalism, problem-solving abilities and attention to detail. Madeleine’s team worked seamlessly to present and produce my design vision, and my home looks marvellous because of their commitment and impeccable style. I won’t tackle a home design project without them!

From our earlier reno ...
Madeleine transformed the main floor of our house and we love it. She was involved every step of the way, from drawing up floor plans to hiring the contractor, managing the trades, picking finishes, and oh, designing custom-made furniture. Madeleine handled every problem that popped up, dedicating long hours and great passion to the project. She brings an impressive array of skills to the table, with experience on both the build and design sides. We are thrilled with our new living space and look forward to working with Madeleine on our next renovation.

Thank you Susan! It's always such a pleasure to work with you guys, looking forward to the next one!!

Rain C.
Rain C.

Many Successful Projects

I can not say enough about Madeleine and her team. Over the past couple years I have had the pleasure of collaborating with them on several projects from large renovations to custom homes. I can honestly say that my team of sub-trades and I have never been so organized and efficient. My clients have had wonderful things to say about Madeleines keen eye for design and her easy going attitude. I can without a doubt recomend the Madeleine Design Group for your next project.

We're always so excited to start a new project with Rain City! Thank you for the kind words, Jon. We look forward to many more exciting projects to tackle together in the future.

Vancouver
Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Full House Interior Design

We've collaborated together on a few renovations and Madeleine and her team are exceptional. She's got a great eye for design and also understand the construction end of things (great asset). Her work and attention to detail makes our life so much easier. I look forward to collaborating on more projects.

Thank you Alex for your kind words! It makes our job much easiest being able to work with an organized company as well.

Craftsman Renovation

We live in a early Twentieth Century craftsman house that we recently renovated. We wished to maintain the traditional character of our home and Madeleine expertly guided us through choices and decisions about everything from bathroom pieces to wall coverings to fixtures, and colour; Madeleine's creativity and commitment to the integrity of our project resulted in more than we could have hoped for. Our bathroom design, colours throughout the house, and finishing touches are a joy to live with every day!

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's been such a pleasure working with you both and continuing to help with decor as you settle back into your renovated space.

More about Madeleine Design Group

Madeleine Design Group Inc. is a Vancouver-based, full service Interior Design firm.

Madeleine and her team's immense care for each project is evident from conceptual phase, right through to construction completion and even beyond. We strive to create beautiful, functional and creative spaces, while staying true to each clients wishes and personal interests. After all, this is your space to enjoy, we're strictly here to help you develop it into something that you couldn't quite visualize until it's a reality. We take pride in that every project is as individual and unique as each clients personality.