Madeleine Design Group

StephS
StephS
1 review Port Moody, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Madeleine designed an open concept kitchen and living space for us in our small 1960 home. Her design was perfect for our space and they way we live. She took the time to listen to what we didn't like, what didn't work and what we wished we had. She also knew a lot about the construction, which was helpful to ensure that what we liked on paper was actually doable. She had clever recommendations that can only come from experience. She was able to interpret our style and function so that very little back and forth was needed on the drawings or the spec sheet. She made this seemingly daunting project a very simple and efficient process and worked well with our contractor. We really enjoyed working with Madeleine and we love our new space!

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you both as well.

Sara
Sara

Full Home Renovation

We decided to renovate my childhood home in Vancouver. I was always afraid that a renovation wouldn't be able to provide our family with what we wanted and needed, but Madeleine Design Group came up with a design that exceeded our expectations. Madeleine asked us what our style was, listened to what we needed, and and wanted, and delivered a design that was both functional and beautiful. The whole design process was fun, and enjoyable, and Madeleine delivered a design that we loved and was on budget. Thanks to her great planning, the entire renovation was completed on time as promised by our contractor, which made the whole process even more enjoyable. Now that the project is finished, we're so happy with the final outcome.
I would highly recommend Madeleine Design Group, and would not hesitate to use their services again in the future, or recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the wonderful review Sara & Anthony!

Trish in Vancouver
Trish in Vancouver

Kitsilano character reno

Madeleine and her team designed a major renovation on my character home in Kitsilano (kitchen, living room, bathroom). Working with her was an absolute pleasure. Madeleine expertly guided me through the bewildering maze of choices in cabinetry, fixtures, and paint colors to come up with a final product that exceeded my expectations in every respect.

She was involved in every step of the process from initial designs and space planning, to picking the finishes, and designing custom millwork and furniture to complete the space, and throughout I felt I was in good hands. Madeleine seemed to be able to see inside my head to take my dreams and turn them into reality. I particularly appreciated that she really listened to me so that the resulting design was something personalized that truly reflected my taste. I have worked with other designers in the past where I have felt that the design reflected them more than it did me, whereas with Madeleine I always felt that she was able to figure out what I wanted (even when I didn’t exactly know myself) and implement it flawlessly.

Through clever use of space and colour, she gave me a welcoming, open, bright, and homey renovation that honored the character features of my home and delivered both beauty and function.

Having Madeleine on the job took all of the stress out of the renovation process, and I couldn’t be happier with the process and result.

Wow, Trish! thank you so much for such kind words, it was such a pleasure working with you and I'm so glad you're enjoying your home.

Sid
Sid
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Major redesign of main and upper levels of a 100 year old house

We loved working with Madeleine and her team. They came up with a great floorplan that utilized every square foot of our 100 year old home, including adding 1.5 bathrooms and giving us a proper master suite. It was great having a team that completely took care of permitting, drawings for the contractors, vendors, etc., and of course narrowing down finishes down to the finest detail. I would highly recommend them to any home owner looking to do a mid to high end renovation!

Sid & Reva, thanks for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you both. We're so happy you're pleased with the result!

JanetB in Vancouver
JanetB in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Best design team ever!

I first met Madeleine when we were renovating our home, and I was beyond impressed with her amazing ideas and industry knowledge. We absolutely loved the outcome - almost 3 years later - and it is all due to her. Her outstanding recommendations for our addition, flooring, tile, room layouts - right down to paint colours and lighting - were all exactly what we needed. I would never undertake any type of project without her.

After the outstanding renovation was complete I didn't end there... I know needed to furnish and decor the renovated home, and Madeleine came to the rescue again! Outstanding furniture choices and recommendations, including artwork, lamps, sofas, you name it.

She knows exactly what her clients needs are and works with them according to their tastes. Be it modern, transitional or contemporary she can do it all.

Thank you Madeleine - you made the difference for us and and still continue to do so :)

Janet, it's been such a pleasure to work with you over the years! Thank you for such kind works.

Susan K Neale in North Vancouver
Susan K Neale in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Bravo on another successful project!

Madeleine and I have worked on two major home renovations, and I continue to be impressed by her professionalism, problem-solving abilities and attention to detail. Madeleine’s team worked seamlessly to present and produce my design vision, and my home looks marvellous because of their commitment and impeccable style. I won’t tackle a home design project without them!

From our earlier reno ...
Madeleine transformed the main floor of our house and we love it. She was involved every step of the way, from drawing up floor plans to hiring the contractor, managing the trades, picking finishes, and oh, designing custom-made furniture. Madeleine handled every problem that popped up, dedicating long hours and great passion to the project. She brings an impressive array of skills to the table, with experience on both the build and design sides. We are thrilled with our new living space and look forward to working with Madeleine on our next renovation.

Thank you Susan! It's always such a pleasure to work with you guys, looking forward to the next one!!

Rain C.
Rain C.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Many Successful Projects

I can not say enough about Madeleine and her team. Over the past couple years I have had the pleasure of collaborating with them on several projects from large renovations to custom homes. I can honestly say that my team of sub-trades and I have never been so organized and efficient. My clients have had wonderful things to say about Madeleines keen eye for design and her easy going attitude. I can without a doubt recomend the Madeleine Design Group for your next project.

We're always so excited to start a new project with Rain City! Thank you for the kind words, Jon. We look forward to many more exciting projects to tackle together in the future.

Vancouver
Vancouver

Full House Interior Design

We've collaborated together on a few renovations and Madeleine and her team are exceptional. She's got a great eye for design and also understand the construction end of things (great asset). Her work and attention to detail makes our life so much easier. I look forward to collaborating on more projects.

Thank you Alex for your kind words! It makes our job much easiest being able to work with an organized company as well.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Craftsman Renovation

We live in a early Twentieth Century craftsman house that we recently renovated. We wished to maintain the traditional character of our home and Madeleine expertly guided us through choices and decisions about everything from bathroom pieces to wall coverings to fixtures, and colour; Madeleine's creativity and commitment to the integrity of our project resulted in more than we could have hoped for. Our bathroom design, colours throughout the house, and finishing touches are a joy to live with every day!

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's been such a pleasure working with you both and continuing to help with decor as you settle back into your renovated space.

More about Madeleine Design Group

Madeleine Design Group Inc. is a Vancouver-based, full service Interior Design firm.

Madeleine and her team's immense care for each project is evident from conceptual phase, right through to construction completion and even beyond. We strive to create beautiful, functional and creative spaces, while staying true to each clients wishes and personal interests. After all, this is your space to enjoy, we're strictly here to help you develop it into something that you couldn't quite visualize until it's a reality. We take pride in that every project is as individual and unique as each clients personality.