Decks

Bill
Bill
1 review Minesing, ON

Basement ceiling

Replaced ceiling with new drop ceiling and covered support pillers. Very happy with the job done

Thanks for the review Bill. Hope you enjoy your basement!

becka.lam
becka.lam
2 reviews Wellesley, MA

Hardwood floors

Josh and Dave did a great on the hardwood flooring on my house. They are ver perfectionist and very friendly.

Thanks Loi & Rebecca! Hope to have to pleasure of working with you again soon!

Colin S.
Colin S.

Carpentry - Roof Deck and Pergola

I am super impressed with the quality and workmanship that Josh put into my new roof deck and pergola. He is a true professional and I would not hesitate to recommend him and his services to anyone. My project consisted of new replacement decking, privacy walls, a new supporting deck framework, and an all-new pergola. The pergola design was borrowed from a single internet photo and modified to suit my space. I am very happy with the end result. It is a solid piece of work, the proportions are exquisite and in my opinion, worthy of inclusion in a design magazine. The job progressed surprisingly quickly and efficiently. Josh seemed to effortlessly handle large lumber pieces on his own, even in the sometimes very hot and uncomfortable July working conditions. The main structure was competed in about a week. As the project progressed, we discussed and implemented several design improvements and Josh was very receptive and happily accommodated the changes. We worked together; Josh was not shy about bringing forward good suggestions in an effort to deliver a high quality product. Build-it Solutions is a pleasure to work with.

Thanks Colin, I truly hope you enjoy your rooftop patio as much as I enjoyed building it!

E. J.
E. J.
1 review Barrie, ON

New Fence

Josh was professional and responsive from day one. We're very pleased with the quality of work that was provided. We've already recommended Josh to several friends. The fence was completed within a week and to our requirement. Josh was friendly and made welcomed recommendations. Highly recommended and we will use Build-It Solutions again!

Thanks Jason, it was a pleasure working for you. I hope you enjoy you're new fence and feel free to give us a call for any other projects you have in the future!

More about Build-it Solutions

Build-it Solutions is a one stop shop for any and all renovations you need. Our friendly and professional team will deliver a long lasting quality job that stands out.

Call us today to schedule your appointment.