Lincon Painting

Reviews for Lincon Painting

bolu.m.akinlemibola
bolu.m.akinlemibola
1 review Barrie, ON

Painted my kitchen and living room

The team was patient and skilled in painting the edges, furniture frames, doors, ceiling and wall. The team provided a wonderful customer service relation with my household during and after the contract.
I am recommending your professional services to anyone needing a contractor.

pleasant working with you sir

williams in Torbay
williams in Torbay

Renovations of our doors, baseboards, kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinet

We used Lincon Painting to paint all of our doors, baseboards, kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinet. We were very impressed with their professionalism. They were here on time and we would use them again and would highly recommend the Company

you're very accommodating , I'm pleased to work for u

owoeye1994
owoeye1994

Painting

Very friendly, patient and they do nice job in my 3 bedrooms apartment and in my friend basement. They did great job

aliciamc73
aliciamc73

Bedroom and kitchen

I needed my bedroom and kitchen painted. He was able to recommend what kind of paint would work best for both room, he even bought it for me. I did reimburse him. He fee with the paint was reasonable and he did a fantastic job.

👍thank you sir, it was very nice working with you

tayethomas20
tayethomas20

Painting

They work very neat and on time
They said it’s going to take them 3days to finish ,but they only took 2days and the result was perfect

very hospitable

More about Lincon Painting

LINCON PAINTING AND DECORATING has always operated under strong values aimed at exceeding client needs. Our communication channels are always open—our relationship with our clients begins on the first day of contact, and only ends once they’re fully satisfied with our work.

When you hire our services, you can count on us for the results you want and need. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with LINCON PAINTING AND DECORATING.