Aartee Roofing

Caledon ON L7C 2C4
Aartee Roofing

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Aartee Roofing

AARTEE ROOFING team has been very good and their roofing work has been really excellent. Their after sales service was brilliant. I required a recheck of the roof after 3 years as I was selling my home and he did not hesitate a bit and sent his experienced team member to ensure roof was in great shape. Their confidence in their work is awesome. I will definitely get their services for my new home

Always looking to help and provide service is our main focus
Than you for your trust

Private User reviews Moncton, NB

Roofers

Needed a roof tune up for some loose and missing shingles. The company was prompt and professional, cost was what I was expecting, overall great experience.

And very easy to work with

New roof

They did a great job. Clean, efficient and very polite. I would recommend them to everyone

You were a great host
Appreciate your kind words

Roof

This guy was great. Was on time finish the job in 2days. I would use his service again.I told my friends and family about him

Taking time to review our business

Private User reviews Aylmer, ON

Shingle Replacement

We called Aartee roofing to replace our shingles. We received wonderful service from Aartee Roofing and their team! They were very professional, quick and efficient with our roof repair. I would highly recomend them to anyone who needs their roof fixed!

Thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts
Always do our best

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Roof

Had issues with my roof where raccoons got into attic. Call the man gave me a great price went beyond what we agreed great service

Appreciate your words of kindness

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Good job done,

We are very happy with there work and will recommend to others too. Workers are very hard working too.

They did their hob very well I recommend everyone to mend their roofs from Aartee Roofing.

Appreciate it

Shingling roof of home

Service was excellent. Quick, efficient and completed in little over a day. Job is done well and so was the cleanup

It took lots of determination for two guys to do it in almost a day

More about Aartee Roofing

Welcome to Aartee Roofing. We have been proudly serving the GTA area now for 10 years and provide services for all different types of roofs. We offer free estimates.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment.