Rosewood Heritage

Reviews for Rosewood Heritage

Mary S.
Mary S.

Kitchen backsplash

Absolutely thrilled with the end result!!! Work is professional looking with absolute attention to detail. Chris put in some long days to get it done in a timely manner and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Thank you. Looking forward to working on your next project.

chkadias in Oakville
chkadias in Oakville

Bathroom Renovation

The Brodie’s took time to listen to what we wanted, providing suggestions and patiently answering endless questions on work process and specifics. Their attitude was always respectful, their approach professional, and their responses sincere. They were punctual, efficient, respected our time and space at home. Chris would take time to ensure perfection in all areas of work, focussing on minute details to ensure accuracy, always neat and complete. The bathroom was finished on schedule within timelines and within the estimated costs, with no surprises, hidden costs or any area of unfinished work. We were very pleased with the tiling, painting, plumbing and installation of fixtures. We highly recommend Rosewood Heritage to any client seeking high quality work!

Thank-you Mr. Dias. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to serving you on your next project.

Garth a.
Garth a.

Stone Exterior

Rosewood Heritage
416-525-2631
Oakville
L6H 4V3

Very difficult stone and grout work on the exterior along with expensive cedar siding.

The work was flawless, we are very happy with the work done by Rosewood Heritage.

Thank you Garth and Grace, it was great working for you and I look forward to other projects that you may have.

Joe w.
Joe w.

This team gets the details correct. On time and done right. They worked in a home with an elderly person present and with little or minor disruption. They kept the person well advised on the process. Highly recommend this company.d

Tiles in hall, kitchen and laundry room. All preparation work done to standard tiling protocol.

Thank-you Joe. We work very hard to please our clients and you were an excellent client. I look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

J. T.
J. T.

Major renovation - bathrooms, ceramic tile, kitchen, flooring, drywall & paint, finished basement and much more....

The quality of work was excellent. Just as important to us was the integrity of the Rosewood team. No surprises, no stress. Quality, honesty, diligence, and commitment to customer satisfaction and a job well done. I highly recommend them.

Thanks J.T. we enjoyed working for you. You were an excellent client, decisive but flexible so that together we could meet all of your objectives. Looking forward to your next project.

happy c.
happy c.

Kitchen renovation - backsplash

60 square feet of backsplash installed. Meticulous around corners and edges. Min. wastage. Only three sheets of tile left over.

Thanks Ed, we enjoyed working for you.

More about Rosewood Heritage

Welcome to Rosewood Heritage:

Our Story

We are a father son team that works well together solving every problem that we encounter together.

Robert’s story:

***

When I was 17, I designed my father and mother’s retirement home, then at 18 years old I had the privilege of building it.The first summer was clearing land and laying the foundation. Next summer my brother and I built the home. Ever since that year I have renovated every home that I owned. In the recent decade, I had the privilege again to design a home for my sister and then build it, again from a hole in the ground. Today, I am renovating my home again, when it occurred to me that I could do this as a business. My son was as excited as I, so we have formed a Handyman / Renovation company. Our first job was a major one and require a total home renovation from basement to roof. The basement had an apartment in it, so we ended up doing two kitchens, multiple bathrooms, plus every room in the house getting new paint and flooring. Today our business is expanding it’s clientele and they are happy! Life is good! Life is fun! Looking forward to using my hands to transform residential living spaces while teaching my sons and others that want to learn how to build and create with their hands.

Christopher’s story:

***

I am an Honours Graduate of Sheridan College for Plumbing. Now in business with my father, I am learning how to fix or renovate or build just about everything that is in a house. I am having fun and I love working with my hands. Dad loves my tile work, says it is even better than he can do. He is proud of my accomplishments and I’m just getting going. Looking forward to serving a bunch of great clients.