NorthCo Painting

Reviews for NorthCo Painting

Kally  in Gloucester
Kally in Gloucester

Exterior Painting + Soffit and Fascia Replacement

We found Northco Services at the Ottawa Spring Home Show and are incredibly glad we did! Starting with Jean-Maxime and his painting crew - all of the staff were friendly, knowledgeable and pros at what they do. They came out to prep the house (pressure wash, sanding rough areas, patching and caulking where necessary) and then they painted our wood/stucco house with two coats of colour. The finished product was fabulous.

We had originally decided to have Northco paint the soffit and fascia, but after talking to Daniel (also from Northco) we decided to have it replaced. Again we are so glad we did! Daniel was able to fit us in relatively quickly, the guys who did the work were friendly and professional, and had the whole house done in just a couple of days!

We couldn't be happier with the team at Northco and the work that was done at our house. We're happy to recommend them to anyone and we're even having them back to paint the interior in November!

Mark in Ottawa
Mark in Ottawa

New roofing

Guillaume and his team are friendly, honest, hardworking and skilled. They did an excellent job of removing and installing new shingles on our 14 year old home. There were no surprises and we are very satisfied with the result.

Mark
Ottawa

daveh
daveh
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

New roof

Guillaume and his crew did a great job reshingling my roof. They were on time and cleaned up afterwards. They also provided me with several before and after pictures of the roof. When it came time to choose the colour of the shingles, Guillaume took the time to take me to a house they had completed with the same colour I had chosen to ensure that is the colour I wanted. Nice service. Overall very happy with the job they did and would recommend them to family and friends.

SandyB
SandyB

Exterior and Interior Painting

I have a large, heritage home with extensive trim - lots of decorative work. NorthCo contracted to do the job and it became bigger than they (or I) expected. Despite terrible weather and a few unexpected surprises that required carpentry, NorthCo restored the trim on the house to a very high level and the result is the best I have had in 20 years. I gave NorthCo this job because of the quality of an interior restoration where serious water damage in a bedroom was addressed with incredible drywall patchwork. NorthCo is also one of the few window cleaners that are able to bring 40' ladders to reach all of the windows on my home.

More about NorthCo Painting

NorthCo Painting is a professional painting company based in Ottawa, ON We specialize in interior and exterior residential painting and staining. You can also trust our team with any industrial or commercial coating requirements such as epoxies on metal roofs and large surface spraying.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Ottawa?