Plumbing

Review for CertiSeal Heating, Plumbing & Gasfitting

Tweety in Surrey
Tweety in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Installing a Delta Faucet with a Hand Shower Wand on my bathtub.

I called Jeremy from CertiSeal Plumbing to install a Delta Faucet and Shower Hand Wand in my Bathtub. Jeremy came to estimate the job promptly at a fair price. I had ordered the parts for the job and Jeremy came to install it today. He had to cut a round hole in the bathtub to install the hand shower on the deck of the bathtub, and also a water access in the garage wall had to be cut out as well to access the pipes of the bathtub. He was on time and very reliable, which I can't say for a lot of plumbers I have dealt with before! He did a clean neat job in a timely manner and I was very pleased with his work! Very nice guy and knows his plumbing. I would definitely hire him again! Rita July 12,2018

Looking for Plumbing pros in Surrey?