Red Mile Moving Inc

Reviews for Red Mile Moving Inc

Mike
Mike

Moving

Red Mile Moving is a wonderful company, they pay attention to detail and take pride in their work. I’ve used them numerous times and highly recommend them if your moving. Very polite and professional.

Becca in Calgary
Becca in Calgary

House move

Mason and his partner were so great! Super nice, friendly and upbeat guys. They packed everything really well and were extremely careful with our awkward townhouse staircase. We are in a temp location for now and have our things in storage but we plan on hiring them again 100% for the next move! Thanks guys!

Gord in Trail
Gord in Trail
0 reviews Trail, BC

Moving in Calgary

I used Red Mile a few years ago and got terrific service. I've called them again to book my next move happening this month. Looking forward to another professionally handled move with no head aches. Gave them 8/10 as everyone has room to improve. They did a good job.

WilliamBee in Calgary
WilliamBee in Calgary

Great Job

Great service. Highly professional. Very responsive to emails. Cost was way less then competitors. Service was great. They showed up on time, had all the proper equipment. They work fast and careful. Highly recommend.

Rulf Warwick in Calgary
Rulf Warwick in Calgary

Terrible Moving Company

Had to move house a few days ago and chose Red Mile as they have some great reviews. Pretty sure most of these reviews are bought. I havent experienced anything like any of the reviews below.

To start, they were late. Very unprofessional. Damaged our furniture while moving and refuse to take calls to rectify the issue. Going to head to the BBB now to see what they can do.

I don't recommend this company at all. Spend the time and research a better moving company. I'm regretting i did not do this.

LindaS in Calgary
LindaS in Calgary

Calgary to High River Move

super friendly group of guys who did an amazing job on my move. Cost was less then the estimate and was very reasonable and fair. No damages, small bill, no complaints at all. Great job.

JeremyP in Calgary
JeremyP in Calgary

Terrific service local move in Calgary

Terrific experience. Very friendly movers and office staff. Very prompt to reply to my emails. Showed up on time and got my move done for way less then the estimate. Had all the proper equipment. Did a very good job. Definitely my new go-to for moving service.

Debra Whitner in Coquitlam
Debra Whitner in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Very polite guys

I had to write to complement the MEN who came to our house to pack our items. All FOUR of them were very polite, professional and courteous at all times. They all worked long days without complaint and were focussed on their work while finding the extra energy jovial.
We found them to be a delight to be around and made our move SO easy for us. Please thank them all on our behalf it was a great way to lead to our new life in new house.

Jeff J. in Toronto
Jeff J. in Toronto
0 reviews Sheho, SK

Relocating to new house

They were absolutely amazing to work with - they arrived early to our building and worked extremely quickly and carefully packing up our items and moving them to our new house. Thank you.

Kenneth L. in Toronto
Kenneth L. in Toronto
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

The pricing was very reasonable

They took great care of our things and our home. It's very safe to say that if/when I move again, I will be using Red Mile Moving. Also, the pricing was VERY reasonable. They worked very quickly and they were worth every penny. I wholeheartedly recommend this company.

More about Red Mile Moving Inc

Red Mile Moving Inc was started in 2005 to fill a void in professional, trustworthy movers in the Calgary area. We have built our business on trust, honesty, reliability, and professionalism. We are fully equipped to do any size of move and we service the Calgary area, Alberta, and BC. ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?