Rcgcreno

Basement Renovation

Review for Rcgcreno

JT in Toronto
JT in Toronto

Fix other vendors bad plumbing in my Reno

I did a major reno on my last house and the contractor made a real mess of my plumbing fixtures and i have flooding in my basement. Gave RCGCRENO a call and they were quick to come over and resolve my flooding and fix my fixtures issue at a good price and very quickly.

Hey JT,
i would like to thank you for your review it was pleaser doing work for you and hope to continue to have your friendship and business .

More about Rcgcreno

rcgcreno Over 20 years experience in turning homes into castles. Call us to discuss what is possible. Bathroom Renovation, Basement Renovation, Condominium Renovations, Bars renovation General Contractors, Builders, Plumbing and more