Think Cinema

JesseM in Toronto
JesseM in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

TV Mount & Speaker Installation

After Aaron's expertise in our first house, we called him to do an installation at our new house. He was once again on time, professional, courteous, and a pleasure to have in our home.

Aaron mounted our new tv over a fireplace, and installed 6 in-wall/ceiling speakers. Was very efficient and quick, and at the right price!

One piece of advice for anyone looking - make sure to call Aaron in early to your project. He can help from the initial planning stage to the procurement of products to the full end-to-end installation.

NIce work, Aaron!

Thank you for the kind words Jesse, we take pride in delivering high quality service. I appreciate you recommending us in the beginning stages as it's very crucial to have an expert way in on the design / infrastructure of your audio / video / smart home system. Although we offer retrofitting the proper infrastructure in place where there isn't any, this can be very expense after walls are up and the home is complete. Often times electricians or other tradesmen don't have the right education on implementing these systems. One short visit from one of our specialists can put you in the right direction and make sure you're getting the most value out of your home build / renovation. It was a pleasure being in your home Jesse. Hope to work with you again in the future.

Bedroom TV and Sound

Think Cinema
647-801-5250
Mississauga
L5M 4S4

Aaron is very knowledgeable and all about customer experience. He took the time to understand my needs and offered a great solution. He helped mount a TV and Sonos Beam, as well wire concealment and electrical work. Very efficient, precise, and tidy. Room looks great! Just in time for football season!!

Thank you for the kind words. We're very happy you decided to go with us for your Master Bedroom TV / audio solution. The new Sonos Beam looks great hung floating on the wall. We've been very impressed with that unit. Enjoy!

Roy in Mississauga
Roy in Mississauga

Second Job at my residence.

Called Aaron back for my Sub install along with some reprogramming as I changed from Bell to Rogers. So the job was quoted at about 1.5 hrs and it took almost 6 hrs! The only reason it took so long is because Bell and Logitech didn't know what their own products are capable of. I was ready to call it a day and Aaron refused to accept a less than perfect job and did not want to leave till job was done and done properly! The extra tendid not cost me anything and seriously it could have as he spent FAR more time than it should have for an easy reprogramming.

I highly recommend Think Cinema and Aaron, sure you have to pay a good chunk up front, but seriously, he does what is promised and will take the time to solve and accommodate your needs ... Thanks Aaron!

We love getting these reviews, thank you! I'm very happy we got that remote up and running despite the challenges. At the end of the day we strive to make our solutions as easy as possible for the customer.

The Monitor Audio sub was a fantastic addition to your bookshelves rounding out the bottom end with nice musicality and a deep kick. Happy we could provide you the upgrade!

Home theatre installation

Aaron is a rockstar. He cut through all the technical difficulties and got us a great solution which works perfectly. He is honest and very knowledgeable. Anyone would be lucky to have him

As a long time customer we are very happy to hear you enjoy our services. The Sony X900F we delivered is a fantastic TV. It plays movies and TV in the highest quality, displaying brilliant images as the filmmaker intended. For a movie guy like yourself this was the best choice. We appreciate your support in expanding our positive reach online.

Sincerely,

Joe Viola  in Mississauga
Joe Viola in Mississauga

Smart Home - Sonos Alexa and Lighting

Think Cinema installed Sonos Alexa speakers and Lutron smart lighting in our home. The installer was professional and very knowledgeable. Not only did he do a great job on the install, but he went above and beyond, spending extra time to walk through how our new products work. We can now play music in several rooms at once, ask Alexa to shuffle songs by any artists, or even turn our lights on for us! We are SO pleased we used Think Cinema. They quoted us the best price and took extra time to make sure we understood exactly how to use our new products! We weren’t sure if we should be making anything in our home “smart” because we aren’t technologically savvy. But Think Cinema made it so easy for us! We will be installing more and we will definitely be calling Think Cinema to do it!

Wow, fantastic news to hear you're enjoying the new speakers and lighting! I'm happy you took a chance on the new technology. Smart lighting is one of the things home owners say they can not live without once installed. Paired with the fact that you can now use your voice to turn on lights makes for a pretty impressive setup :). Was a pleasure working with you and thanks again for the positive feedback Joe.

Business Owner

Sam in Guelph
Sam in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Home Theatre

You are forced to pay an initial up front consultation fee of $120 with no receipt provided to you (non refundable). This is basically to hook you up to continue with them till the end. Then you are provided with options which more or less the same and the catch is that Aaron use this as an opportunity to get rid of his old equipment by selling them to you and cover the cost of depreciation in his estimates . The company sent us an email to pay up front of fee of 22,000 for materials and labor before the work ever started. Don not trust Aron or this company and until you have received the service do not pay a dime.

This review is completely dishonest and I am genuinely disappointed that HomeStars posted this against their polices.

We did no work for this individual and certainly did not collect $25,000 for any project. This individual demanded he get product for well below dealer cost. We submitted numerous project quotes meeting various price points to accommodate different budgets for variously ranging products and services, all as requested from this individual. I've visited this individual's home twice to educate him on the different options and products to accomplish what he wanted. Our team tried very hard to make this person happy. After requesting a $10,999.99 projector from us but told to keep to a $10-12,000 total project budget (complete with a full cinema room, atmos and basement automation including multi-zone audio and lighting control) I offered a similar, available demo projector at a discounted rate as an option to to better meet his budget. I was threatened that if we didn't give him the pricing he asked for and do what he says, he would leave negative reviews for us online.

Sam verbally harassed me and my operation, and his own project manager from AGM Basements who was constructing his basement called me personally to apologize on his behalf. I am the second tradesman in this industry to deal with his abusive tactics.

Our operations team are in the process of having this review removed. We are disappointed with this mischaracterization as we have never received less than a 10/10 rating.

Aaron Del Monte
Business Owner

Josh in Georgetown
Josh in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Rec Room Solution - TV and Stereo

We were looking to create more space in our small rec room. I had large surround speakers and a large TV stand. The room layout was not functional. We met with Aaron very soon after our first conversation. He asked questions about our needs and provided a few different recommendations - solutions I wouldn't have come up with myself. We selected the option that fit best for our needs and budget and it was installed in less than a week from the consultation. The installers Adam and Ali were very professional. They took time to educate on the new features and ensure we were happy before they left. Overall, we are very happy with the experience.

Our team is very happy to read we were able to provide you with the right solution. We appreciate your business and hope this is the beginning of a strong relationship with your audio/video ;).

Krystal
Krystal

Tv wall mount + building/setting up furniture

Aaron is professional and very quick to respond. He’ll ask what you’re looking for and inform you of all the possible options. All wires and cords were neatly tucked away! He also factors in where you’ll be watching your tv from I.e. angle from the couch/table. He’ll make sure you have the correct product in all aspects- length of wires, what you’ll be watching, what other components would be attached etc. Would highly recommend! Would 100% call him for another job when I move!

Thanks for the review Krystal. What a great breakdown of our process. We're happy you enjoyed our services and we'll definitely be here when you're ready for the next project.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Home theatre system set-up

I had Aaron over the recent holidays update my home theatre system and the service and results were outstanding. Aaron delivered on all his commitments, was always on-time for his calls, took the time to explain what he was doing and the results are great. Thanks - Aaron

Thank you for the kind words Bill. We're happy to hear the solution we provided is working for you. I'm also thrilled you only had to spend half of what you thought, isn't technology great?! ;).

Cheers,

robzifarelli in Toronto, Ontario
robzifarelli in Toronto, Ontario

Sound system update/upgrade

Aaron was quick and did a thorough job and we are very pleased with our new and upgraded TV/Stereo and computer products.
I highly recommend think cinema if you are planning to build up your home entertainment system.

Our Think Cinema team is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're proud to be one of the best solution providers for your home entertainment and technology. We're very happy your enjoying the new speakers and setup.

Cheers,

More about Think Cinema

Whether it be consultation, sales, install or service THINK CINEMA takes care of all your home, and commercial entertainment needs. We provide clean, professional work with 17+ years experience and specialize in designing the perfect entertainment solution for you. Whether it's a new TV you need intergraded into the living ...
Looking for Home Theater pros in Mississauga?