Think Cinema

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Think Cinema

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Entertainment system

Think Cinema was a excellent company to put our entertainment dreams together. Aaron has incredible knowledge of the entertainment products available on the market and which were perfect for our needs. Aaron was very patient with us during this process and explained various system plans to us and helped us with our final decisions. He was able to retrofit our new system in our living space without too many modifications. We upgraded our lighting system along with latest smart technologies.
I would highly recommend Think cinema for your entertainment needs.

So happy to hear you had such a positive experience! It was an absolute pleasure being in your home and assembling this custom home cinema for you and your family. I am thrilled we exceeded your expectations with the entertainment system and hope you can enjoy it for years to come. Look forward to working with you again in the future! -Aaron

Home theatre

I would 100% recommend Aaron and Think Cinema for any home theatre project. He is a true artist with a clear love of cinema and commitment to creating the best possible experience for his customers. He worked with us from start to finish to find us the best design and product and we now have an incredible movie theatre in our home. When we saw the final product, all we could think was "Wow"!! Thanks so much Aaron!!

Wow indeed... I am grateful for the kind word and thrilled you're happy with the results from the custom home cinema we provided. It was a pleasure being in your home and I'm thankful for your patience and support during longer wait times on product availability and services being completed, due to the pandemic. I know it was more challenging (and at times stressful) having this larger project be completed amongst covid case spikes and lockdowns, but I'm happy to see we were able to accomplish everything without issue and in a reasonable time. Film is certainly a passion of mine, and I'm thrilled I had the opportunity to delivery a better experience for you to enjoy films at home with your family. Until the next project....

Cheers,

Aaron Del Monte

Trevor P in Scarborough
Trevor P in Scarborough

Set up a great media center in both apartments

I have used Think Cinema twice now, to help choose, then set up media centers, throughout apartments I own...I have found Aaron to be professional, courteous, respectful, and have a clear grasp of dealing with the intracacies of his business....if you need someone to give you some amazing options, for maximizing the enjoyment of where you live, I would seriously consider hiring Aaron, and his crew...:)

Thank you Trevor for the kind words! Always a pleasure doing business with you and so happy the Frame TV and Sonos audio worked out for you. Unitil next time, be well and stay safe! -Aaron D.

Scott
Scott

Basement Rec Room

Aaron is a true master at his craft and is highly knowledgeable, professional and practical. He helped turn our basement into the rec room we always dreamed of with an awesome projector, 110” screen, beautiful sounding speakers and surround sound. He worked within our budget and helped get the best system possible and made great recommendations along the way to maximize the “bang for our buck”. Would highly recommend Aaron and Think Cinema for all of your home theatre or smart home needs!!!

Scott, I am so thrilled to hear you're happy with the home cinema we provided! :) At Think Cinema we're all about creating the best entertainment experience at home so it pleases me to know we exceeded your expectations. I look forward to connecting with you again and until then enjoy the movies! - Aaron, Owner and Operator of Think Cinema

Alison
Alison

Install of TVs on wall brackets

Outstanding service starting with good advice on the brackets to purchase. He was very efficient and great to have on site. I would highly recommend Aaron to anyone with such a project.

It was a pleasure providing the TV mounting and hardware for you guys. Hope you enjoy and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Anuj in Mountain View
Anuj in Mountain View

Excellent, would definitely recommend and use again

Aaron is an expert -- he saved me time (by doing product research and using his deep expertise), gave us exceptional product that we are happy with, spent time patiently answering our many questions, installed in a clean and professional way and he saved us money (by getting better deals than we could have gotten). I'd highly recommend and look forward to working with Aaron again. He's a product and service expert, and is very pleasant to work with.

Thank you Anuj! It was an absolute pleasure being in your home and setting up your new home theater. The Frame TV looks great and the surround sound was rocking! Your review and kind words really mean a lot and go far for new business. I look forward to the next project with you. All the best in 2021! - Aaron D.

Edison
Edison

Home Theatre

Excellent Service and Products !!!
We are extremely satisfied with the home theatre but we are even happier with Aaron's service, very knowledgeable, very neat, always informing us and teaching us the best way to install and use the new system. For sure I will recommend Home Stars to everybody.

Fantastic to hear Edison. We're so happy you've enjoyed the experience with us to purchase and install your home theatre. Delivering a premium audio, visual experience tailored to your budget and space is what we strive for and I'm thrilled to hear you are beyond satisfied. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Thank you for the kind words. Cheers and be well.

Aaron, Think Cinema

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Wiring basement entertainment space with surround sound

Think cinema has been a pleasure to work with! Aaron did a very thorough walk through during our consultation and provided us with the right options that best fit our needs both in terms of performance and budget. He’s clearly very knowledgeable and experienced in the field. Not only that, but when the scheduling became tight with our other basement contracting company, Think Cinema still made it work even when it meant working long hours late into the night. Overall, a very professional and seamless experience!

Thank you for the kind words guys! We very much appreciate you taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. It was a pleasure being in your home and getting your pre-wiring completed for your basement home theatre. I know with major renovations things can be challenging, add a pandemic ...now things become hectic. I wanted to make sure I wasn't adding to the chaos, having all the wiring completed so you could move forward, de-stressed. Glad everything got done that was needed before the lockdown. All the best during this time, I look forward to coming back for the system integration, and popcorn ;). Cheers and be well! - Aaron, Founder and Installer

Basement Home Theatre

After sourcing a number of Home Theatre companies for a fairly light equipment install, I can across Think Cinema. Aaron was very prompt with his consultation and responses to my queries.

Despite this installation having its set of challenges, Aaron’s commitment and perseverance to the job took him working tirelessly to ensure that I was satisfied with his workmanship.

I would highly recommend Aaron and his company, Think Cinema, to anyone who is considering this company for any sizes installation. This company cares about the work it does and I believe you won’t be disappointed with the results!!

Very happy to receive this feedback from you. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Although there was some set backs with some of the product, I'm glad everything was resolved quickly and exchanged without issue so you could enjoy your home theatre system. I'm glad we had the time to fine tune everything so you could get the best experience, and really happy you ended up going with the Monitor Audio speakers. The surround sound was a treat to listen to in your basement. Thank you for your patience, we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. I look forward to working with you again in the future! - Aaron, Founder and System Designer.

vinay in Mississauga
vinay in Mississauga

Projector and Sound bar Mount

Aaron is one of the nicest people you will meet. He keeps you up to date on schedule, if there is an hour delay in arrival. His work is exceptional and he is very knowledgeable. His willingness to educate on product is top class.
Wish him all the best for his business.

Thank you for the support and kind words Vinay. It was a pleasure mounting your projector and creating a wire channel solution for all your cable infrastructure. I'm also glad we found the right wall mount to get the sound bar cleanly installed. Think Cinema is looking forward to helping you with any future home theatre solutions.

Cheers!
Aaron, Think Cinema

More about Think Cinema

Whether it be consultation, sales, install or service THINK CINEMA takes care of all your home, and commercial entertainment needs.

We provide clean, professional work with 17+ years experience and specialize in designing the perfect entertainment solution for you. Whether it's a new TV you need intergraded into the living room, an IMAX like dedicated home cinema, or a complete custom built home you need fitted with multi-room audio, video and the latest in smart home automation, THINK CINEMA provides expert knowledge and know-how to get the job done right. Our focus at Think Cinema is our customers and quality service, so we take the "Apple approach" pairing you up with an expert who works to serve YOUR needs.

No matter what those needs are, we are dedicated to getting you the best price and best quality out of any product, service or complete system. So, think BIG and get excited because when we're finished, experiencing your entertainment will be like going to the CINEMA!

SERVICES INCLUDE:

-Expert Consultation
-Product sales
-TV Mounting with Concealed Wiring
-Top Tier 2-Channel Audio
-Smart Home Automation (Control 4)
-Custom Home Cinema
-Custom Millwork and A/V Cabinetry
-Multi Room Audio / Video Systems
-Professional Pre-wiring + Retro-fit Wire Concealment
-Universal Remote Programming (Logitech Harmony, Control 4)
-Computer & Mobile Device Service and Setup
-Home Network Service and Setup
-Windows and Apple Experts
-Top Tier Audio / Video Calibrations (isf, THX)
-Top Tier Outdoor Audio
-Commercial Systems (Office, Restaurant / Bar, Hospital, School, Hotel etc...)

CONTACT FOR QUOTES AND IN HOME CONSULTATION

COME VIST FOR A DEMO, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

THiNK CINEMA