Karmic Maintenance

R Duquette
R Duquette
1 review Richmond, BC

Good service!

Can't believe that we haven't hired them sooner, they do such great work my windows are so much cleaner now. Will hire them for all the external house cleaning from now on.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

excellent service

They have such pleasant employees who have excellent service at reasonable prices! I have had my windows washed by them, and I have nothing but respect for them; I can't wait for them to clean my roof!

MartinAllen
MartinAllen
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Spotless!

Cleaning my gutter has been a nightmare, and I've never enjoyed it. It's fantastic that I can call this team anytime I need anything done. They're still on time, and the programs they provide are excellent!

Saul in Toronto
Saul in Toronto

Window Love

They have such friendly workers and they give quality service along with good rates! I just had my windows cleaned by them and I have zero complaints only words of praise, I can't wait to have them clean my roof!

lori in Toronto
lori in Toronto

Love it!!!

The offer really great quality service! I love how my house looks now and I didn't realize how dirty it was after they finished working on it. Love it !!!

Responsive!

I always call this team for roof and gutter cleaning. They're the only ones I know who can really thoroughly clean my roof and gutters with no problems. They're quite responsive too and they can get to you right away if you're in a hurry

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Garage Basement Cleaning

My garage and basement walls needed a good deep cleaning and this team did a great job with that. Best team to call if you need to have your house exterior or walls cleaned.

Minnie in Toronto
Minnie in Toronto

GOOD JOB! :)

My gutters has been a nightmare to clean. This team did quick work on them and I even got them to work on my windows too. They cleaned everything nicely and my house looks better with all the stains removed

Ebenezer Tate
Ebenezer Tate
1 review Richmond, BC

Karmic Maintenance

Needed to have my house cleaned after years of neglect. The Karmic Maintenance team rid really good work in cleaning all the hard to reach places. Very happy with the quality service they provide

More about Karmic Maintenance

Professional house cleaning services offered in the North Shore, Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, South Surrey, Tsawassen, Delta, Langley, Coquitlam *** Gutter cleaning, pressure washing, siding cleaning, window washing, roof cleaning.
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Richmond?