Home Water

Water Filtration & Purification
Toronto ON M5C 2K3

Reviews for Home Water

Nice people to deal with

Very respectable sales girl came to the door super friendly. Also the technician that did the install was super friendly and respectable. I was not sure about the system but they said i can try it out for 10 days, and as long as i cancel before that i would not get charged. I got the full system water purifier and softener. But I did not notice too much of a difference in water quality (ppm) and i realized after that the system is a water conditioner and not a water softer (both has their advantages and disadvantages). The system did not meet my needs, but i'm sure it might meet other peoples needs. And yes there was a credit check hit, but they let you know up front. I cancelled the system and praise God the cancellation was smooth without much hassle, again a super nice technician came and removed the system. and Put everything back nicely. Again, was not for me, but seems like a nice company to deal with, i'm sure it will work for some people. I would give a higher recommendation score if I kept the product.

Private User reviews , ON

Terrible customer support

-offered a lower monthly price but never changed billing
-scheduled appointment at a different time and date as what was agreed over the phone
-filters completely useless
-overall unhelpful when you need help

Mitchell in Toronto
Mitchell in Toronto

Whole home filter

We ordered this whole home filter system and we love it. Nothing to think about, they send you water filters every six monrhs
and it just gets added to your gas bill. So easy and convenient. Best investment we have made for our new home and family. Customer service has been excellent. Highly recommend this company.

Thanks for the review! We're so happy that you enjoy the product.

More about Home Water

Home Water is a leading provider of water filtration technologies. From our environmentally friendly and affordable water filters to our unparalleled customer service, you know that you are making the right choice for your family and budget when you buy a water filtration system from Home Water.