Platinum Interlock

Toronto ON M8Y 1Z1
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Toronto  >  Platinum Interlock

Review for Platinum Interlock

A Patio and Walkway to the front

AVOID the type of Door-to -door deal. They took all my money. Do your research before signing the contract. I asked for a patio in a rectangular shape and a walkway to the front. After the workers laid out all the bricks, I checked their work. The patio turn out to be a trapezoid shape. The walkway to the front is not level. I asked them to redo the work. They said they needed to collect money to redo the work. After that date, they disappeared and never returned. I have no clue where to find them. Sent emails but no replies. I can not even get them on the phone. They even broke my sprinkler system and left a mess in our backyard!! I recently learned that the steps they built are not according to the standard code. I even need to phone their supplier to collect their garbage. When I ask for more information about this company, they claimed they still owe money. They cannot find them either.