Asina Cabinetry LTD

Reviews for Asina Cabinetry LTD

2cats i.
2cats i.

Kitchen renovation

When we started our kitchen project, we received several quotes. Ended up we gave it a try to use Asina for the job. Kitchen project is a big job and we are surprisingly impressed with Ophelia's design suggestions, her dedication and efficient detailed follow up; and the price is very reasonable. Ophelia patiently took the time to go through all the details with us and make sure everything is right. The installation crew came on time and they did an amazing job putting the cabinets together. We are so happy with our beautiful kitchen. Thanks so much to Ophelia and Asina crew making our dream kitchen come true. We definitely recommend Asina to all our family and friends.

Thanks Ella. It is our pleasure to help you to build your dream home. Enjoy your new kitchen . Thanks again

geo.psarologos
geo.psarologos

New kitchen custom cabinets

I had Asina design and build custom cabinets for our kitchen reno. It was a pleasure dealing with their team and the cabinets are beautiful.
They were on schedule and their installers are very professional.

Thanks George.
It is our pleasure to build your new kitchen
Thanks for the business.

jrogojanski
jrogojanski

Bedroom built ins

We are so happy with how our built in unit turned out! Asina were easy to work with and were incredible quick - they came to install the unit two weeks after we ordered it. The quality is great and it looks awesome. We would definitely use them again!

Thank you so much for your comment Jenny. We are happy to hear that you like your cabinets. Enjoy your new units and we will keep in touch. Thanks again.

Robyn L.
Robyn L.

Kitchen renovation

ASINA CABINETRY LTD.

I am an elderly widow living alone in my condominium. After 21 years, during which I spend much time in my kitchen cooking for family and friends, I began to realise my kitchen could do with a “new look”.

My family, although encouraging, gave much advice concerning which large firms I should be consulting, and how many quotes I should obtain, prior to selecting the best and most reliable firm to do the job.
My friends assured me it would only cause terrible aggravation.
Many firms are unreliable, they said. Several told me stories of their own awful experiences-jobs not completed on time, or not at all, and shoddy work done.

I was introduced to Jenny, who heads the Asina Cabinetry Company, who is a highly competent but also a most approachable person. I was given the opportunity to see other work this firm had completed in my building.
Impressed with their extremely business-like approach, I took no notice of family advice, and selected Asina forthwith! Without delay, an excellent plan for my new kitchen was produced.
We drew up our contract, and work began exactly on schedule.
The total remodelling of my kitchen was completed in 14 days.
It is magnificent!! The kitchen is not only most attractive, but incredibly practically designed and a joy to work in now!

A friend who is knowledgeable about construction assures me the workmanship is perfect.
I have only one word of advice for anyone wishing to use Asina. Do insist that the senior staff supervise the daily work, as they will ensure the care of the rest of your home, which I found to be very necessary.
Robyn E. Lewis.

Hi Dear Robyn,

Thank you for your comment, we appreciate for your time and effort to wrote the review.
Wish you enjoy your new cabinets and kitchen, and have a happy life.

Yours Sincerely,
Asina cabinetry LTD

Jules
Jules

Bathroom vanity

They were on time with the delivery of my new bathroom vanity. Installers were very professional and cleaned up after they had completed their work. I would highly recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you for your business. We glad that you like your cabinets a lot. It is our pleasure to work with you. Thank you again.

l23lulu
l23lulu

kitchen cabinets

I hired Asina cabinetry 3 month ago to redo my kitchens , they have very strong professional design team to work with me gone through all design detail, material selection, over a month time , they turned my kitchen to my dream kitchen , great workmanship ! I just love my new kitchen so much !

Thank you for your business. We glad that you like your kitchen a lot. It is our pleasure to work with you. Thank you again.

More about Asina Cabinetry LTD