Dc Electrical Services Inc.

Electricians
Toronto ON M1R 1H9
Electricians
Dc Electrical Services Inc.

Review for Dc Electrical Services Inc.

Andre
Andre

Backyard renovation

Adrian did superb work on our backyard renovation. He installed a couple outlets on our back extension and inside my garage. He was always on time, professional, and friendly to work with. I particularly liked his communications skills as he provided me several options for the work being done. I also asked him to install a ceiling fan and he did so without hesitation. Needless to say my wife and I are very pleased with the work he provided.

I won’t hesitate to call him again.

More about Dc Electrical Services Inc.

We offer Residential, Commercial and Industrial electrical services in the Greater Toronto and surrounding area. Our insured, licensed electricians are specializing to perform safe work and to fully satisfied our cliends needs. Please contact us for a feee estimate.
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?