ProTech Electric

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for ProTech Electric

Chuan in Toronto
Chuan in Toronto

Great quality work with affordable price

Leon and his apprentice are really great people: I sent out a service request and got a quote and time very quickly. When they arrived, the cause of the electrical issue is not apparent, they started doing a very thorough investigation in the house. When they've finally identified and fixed the issue hours later, I can't express my gratitude more.

Would hire again in a heart beat.

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto

Great Service, Quality Work

Leon is great. I would highly recommend him and his team again for any electric job. Leon and his team is very knowledgeable and were very respectful of our home. Good contractors are hard find, much less good people and Leon is both. Would be more than happy to use him again and recommend him to anyone that needs electrical work.

Alisa in Ottawa
Alisa in Ottawa

Potlight Installation

I needed a wired doorbell installed, potlights in my living room and my the area around my circuit breaker cleaned up.
The company is fast to respond to emails, the electricians showed up on time, acted professionally, cleaned up when work was done.
Very happy with the end result

Nestor in Toronto
Nestor in Toronto

Very Happy With ProTech Electric

We are very happy with the service that we received from ProTech Electric. A member of their team came to our house and quoted the job. He then walked us through the quote in detail, explaining things as he went. Two teams came to our home (we had quite a few things that needed to be done). They were on time, communicative and easy to work with. In addition their office team was very friendly and responsive.
We are very happy with the work that ProTech Electric did and we will definitely use ProTech Electric again!

Esther in Thornhill
Esther in Thornhill

Fast Work , Fair Pricing Good Services

This was a good group of people to work with. The only thing preventing a 10 was a minor clean up issue. I had to remove black shoe print scruff from my white shelf and I had to clean up a bit insulation that fell from the attic onto the same shelf.

Casey in Toronto
Casey in Toronto

Honest Service With Great Pricing

We have used these guys 3 times now and they have been amazing! the service, care, pricing and honesty was outstanding. They installed potlights and smart switches in our new home and they talked us through the quote and were very honest and the parts they used were top quality.

herwui in Toronto
herwui in Toronto

Changed A Couple Outlets

Leon and David did an amazing job trouble shooting and fixing electrical issues.They were very responsive and showed up as promised. They worked quickly and explained all their work.
highly recommended

Hi Herwui, Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. I will pass them on to my team. Thank you again.

pittsil in Toronto
pittsil in Toronto

Potlights In Living Room And Kitchen

The ProTech Electrict crew was efficient and thorough in installing potlights in my living room and kitchen. They checked the bathroom upstairs to ensure that they wouldn't accidently hit a pipe when installing the potlights in the ceiling. They added a dimmer switch for us and they told us where we could buy the LED lightbulbs they used. It's been 3 years since installation and we are still happy with the job they did. And they were right---we haven't had to replace any of the lights yet.

DR.Martin in Newmarket
DR.Martin in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great Job

David came and assessed the work quickly. Provided sound advice and education at the same time. Very helpful, particularly as a new home owner. Completed the work- replaced two dimmer switches. Very knowledgeable gentleman.

Louise in Toronto
Louise in Toronto

Amazing Service!

I have used ProTech Electric before, this is my second time. This team is an elite group. They know what they are doing and they are good at what they do. They are fairly priced and extremely reliable. I will 1000% be using them again if the need arises, and will be referring them to family and friends. They will help you make decisions on placements and give you an honest opinion on what is really needed.

Dear Louise.Thank you for the recommendation and kind words. I will pass it on to the team. You must be congratulated for managing the project, especially through Covid-19. I hope everyone enjoys the new home.

More about ProTech Electric

ProTech Electric is experienced in the needs and requirements of Home electrical&Smart Home applications. When performing Commercial Tenant Improvement‘s, general contractor's & local companies turn to ProTect-Electrical Company professional knowledgeable staff for their commercial electric needs.

Home Electrical work