Protect Electrical Services

Protect Electrical Services

Reviews for Protect Electrical Services

mikemci from Markham
mikemci from Markham

Troubleshoot lights out for part of house

The front part of my house lights were not working. Leon within a half hour found the receptacle that had burnt wires. Within 2 hours this problem and 2 incorrectly installed receptacles with GFI were fixed.

Hi Mike.Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. Thank you again.

Libra
Libra

Cable Fishing

Back in May, I asked Leon to pull some cables: Two Ethernet cables from second floor to basement, One thermostat cable from first floor to basement, another Ethernet cable from location A to B in basement. He and his crew also relocated my security panel in the fist floor. They are very skilful and efficient. They also patched my wall after the job. Highly recommended.

Libra,Thank you for choosing our company to provide you with Electrical services. we really do appreciate all our clients and thank you for the feedback

George from Toronto
George from Toronto

Prompt and good service

Contacted them by email, had a very prompt response from Leon. Quoted $80/hr, minimum 2 hours up front, which I liked. We set up a time about 5 days later, I was able to change the time with short notice and Leon was able to accommodate (again, by prompt email).

Arrived at scheduled time, found issue quickly with a pot light that burnt out, replaced part of wiring. Was completed in about 30 minutes. Even though quoted 2 hour minimum, he advised since it was an quick job, 1 hr ($80 charge) would apply only.

Very satisfied with the experience.

Hi George.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Small electrical issue and pot lights

Few months back i got my house pot lights and chandelier installed from him. So i knew ever if i face i would call him. The best part about Leon is easy access and a quick phone call away. He is always ready to help and he is amazing in what he does. He was able to find the problem and fix the issue in just 30 mins.. i will always recommend him over anyone else. My stove and bracker was giving trouble so he came and fixed it under half and hour and also checked one of my pot light and replaced it.

Electric outlet in garage

Leon installed 50amp service in my garage,now I’m charging my Tesla at 60miles per hour.
Leon was very knowledgeable
I will be calling on Leon again for my next project
Good job at reasonable price

Hi John.Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. Thank you again.

Mitchell in Toronto
Mitchell in Toronto

Knowledgable, fast, friendly service, very good prices

Needed some loose wires in garage taken care of and relocate of outlets and new junction boxes. Leon was very polite, cleaned up and finishing the job and was punctual and communicative. Would not hesitate to recommend him to others!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Wiring for 20amp service for my Termador MCES MICROWAVE and setting a new breaker

Leon at Protect Electrical Services was exceptional. I am very satisfied with his knowledge and expertise in getting the job done.I am glad I found him . He is a keeper!

Fate in Toronto
Fate in Toronto

Extremely Satisfied

Leon designed and intakes pot lights on my main floor. The job was very well done and I’m very happy with the quality of his work. He also replaced existing lights and those look beautiful as well. I would highly recommend his company. He is honest, hardworking and great quality work.

Fate,Thank you for choosing our company to provide you with Electrical services. we really do appreciate all our clients and thank you for the feedback.

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Replacing Ceiling lights

Leon did a very good job. i will recommend him to any others who need his electrical services. He was on time, he cleaned the debris after the work is done.

Joseph Ratnasingham

Joseph:Thank you for choosing our company to provide you with Electrical services. we really do appreciate all our clients and thank you for the feedback

june in Markham
june in Markham

Replaced Cuircut Breaker

A circuit breaker kept tripping due to overloading and eventually we were unable to reset it. Leon fixed the problem for us, He gave us good options and we were able to make an informed decision to replace the defective breaker with two separate breakers, one for the dishwasher and the other for counter outlets. We are now able to use the dishwasher and multiple cooking appliances without the breakers tripping. Thanks again Leon, for your expect advice and for being so efficient and professional.

June:Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. Thank you again.

More about Protect Electrical Services

ProTect-Electrical is experienced in the needs and requirements of Home electrical&Smart Home applications. When performing Commercial Tenant Improvement‘s, general contractor's & local companie's turn to ProTect-Electrical Company professional knowledgeable staff for their commercial electric needs.

Surveillance Camera System