ProTech Electric

Reviews for ProTech Electric

Monserrat in Toronto
Monserrat in Toronto

Potlight Installation

Excellent job done. Very Professional. I am very satisfied with this company . I'm definitely going to use Potlight Expert for my future indoor and outdoor electrical projects and would highly recommend them.

Thank you Leon!!

Dear Monserrat, We are passionate about our business and strive to provide the best service possible. We genuinely appreciate your support and can’t wait for the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you!

drusl in Newmarket
drusl in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Amazing Job! Outdoor Potlight Installation

Leon and his crew did an amazing job with the exterior potlights on our house. They were on time and completed the job in the exact amount of time discussed. We had 4 old lights that they replaced and added 14 more around the perimeter. Leon provided excellent suggestions on what would look good and what wouldn’t work, and sure enough everything looks great. I highly recommend ProTech Electric for anyone looking to get their exterior potlights done.

Thank you for the recommendation and kind words. I will pass it on to the team. You must be congratulated for managing the project, especially through Covid-19. I hope everyone enjoys the new home.

Additional power outlet

Leon and his team were absolutely fantastic. From the get-go, Leon returned quote/emails promptly. His rate was reasonable. They were punctual and arrived as scheduled. They were polite, very respectful of our home and the work was executed in a very professional manner.

When we needed to urgently add a few more power outlets, Leon was very accommodating. He had scheduled to work out of town but he went out of his way to send David, one of his electricians to take off early from his other job and came to my home the following day.

We are very happy with Leon of Pro-tech and recommend them wholeheartedly for any kind of electrical service. Thank you, Leon and David!

Hi Charlotte, Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. I will pass them on to my team. Thank you again.

Buddy in Toronto
Buddy in Toronto

Knob and Tube Removal - Beaches

We have a home over 100 years old and realized that its time to get the knob and tube out of there. ProTech Electric came in professionally, on-budget and they were honest about everything from the get-go. As well, they were patient with our questions and were respectful and polite from start to finish. Love these guys and will gladly recommend them.

Hi Buddy,Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. I will pass them on to my team. Thank you again.

Hugo in Toronto
Hugo in Toronto

Vaughan project

Exceptional service by Leon and his team. I have been using them for the past 10 yrs. Absolutely no mess, perfectionist and hassle free. Most importantly they keep up their time and commitment.

Hi Hugo,Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. I will pass them on to my team. Thank you again.

Eli in Toronto
Eli in Toronto

28 potlights, 2 pendants, 1 chandelier relocate, 3 new switches

Had Leon and team come in to install potlights throughout the whole main floor, rough in for two pendants in the kitchen, move my dining room chandelier and install a new chandelier in my stairway, along with 3 new switches. They had it done in under 4 hours, no mess. I’ve had quotes where they want 4 days and triple the price to do this work, with lots of extra holes opened up causing the need to patch and paint the ceiling. Leon had it done in no time with no unnecessary work. I would recommend them to anybody!

Teodoro in Thornhill
Teodoro in Thornhill

Spotlight installation

Highly recommend this company. Quality installation, professional and great customer service. Extremely organized and efficient and would definitely use them again for future home improvements. Called and work was performed within a week.

The work was done in a short period of time and they certainly know what they are doing. Extremely happy with workmanship and installation.

Chadwick in Toronto
Chadwick in Toronto

Outdoor electrical outlet replacement

Very happy with the service I received from Toronto Electric. It started with the questions about the job and arranging the visit. Very thorough and professional. When Abdul came by he was great... even when he struggled with an outlet at the back of the house that had rusted to the house after 12+ years.

Freddy in Toronto
Freddy in Toronto

Leon and David set up 2 stage AC

Had new AC and furnace installed. Complication with setting up 2 stage on AC. The company I purchased it from reached out to Housedepot to complete the job. Marc and James came to the house assessed the problem then returned and finished the job to my satisfaction. They were prompt and courteous and explained to me what they were doing and why. Upon completion they thoroughly cleaned up any mess that was made. All Covid protocols were properly followed. I would recommend them for any HVAC and electrical work that you may need.

doyle in Toronto
doyle in Toronto

Amazing service, amazing price, great people!

Overall good communication and very thorough and honest team. They had given advance notice that they would be late because of another urgent job, so that was appreciated.

They replaced and redid the wiring on two kitchen electrical outlets, one which was causing sparks. They were very thorough in their work and even made sure the receptacle cover was not slanted.

They did quite a few checks and overall satisfed with both their quality of work and their prices.

More about ProTech Electric

ProTech Electric is experienced in the needs and requirements of Home electrical&Smart Home applications. When performing Commercial Tenant Improvement‘s, general contractor's & local companies turn to ProTect-Electrical Company professional knowledgeable staff for their commercial electric needs.

Home Electrical work