ProTech Electric

Reviews for ProTech Electric

daniel.brutto in Toronto
daniel.brutto in Toronto

Service Panel Upgrade from 100 to 200amp

Leon and his team were great. They completed their work on time and on budget. He even refunded me based on a Toronto Hydro fee that was lower than quoted. I would not hesitate to use him again.

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. I will pass them on to my team. Thank you again.

Eric in Scarborough
Eric in Scarborough
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Installing Internet Cable Line

Leon was very professional and communicative. He came to extend our cable line for internet promptly and completed the job finely.
I recommend Leon and Protech Electric for any electrical needs as they are experienced and responsible.

Eric

1 review Oshawa, ON

No electricity in the family room

Leon came to my house the night after I contacted him. He came on time. He was able to troubleshoot the issue. He did his due diligence by checking all of the relevant areas of the house. Leon successfully resolved the issue in 40 minutes by replacing the broken light switch that was causing the problem. Great job Leon! Leon gets 100% from me.

Oshawa

Hi Craig, Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. I will pass them on to my team. Thank you again.

C
C

Potlight installation - excellent workmanship, fantastic service

Leon and his team wired and installed close to 30 potlights for a basement renovation. He also fixed minor electrical issues that he noticed so that everything was up to code.

Communication was timely via text message, and he showed up to the job site on time on both occasions.

During the planning phase of the project, he had the foresight to ask what the basement would be used for, and if any millwork would be installed in particular areas. This conversation showed me that he was extremely thoughtful and detail oriented.

Thanks for your help, Leon!

Hi Colling, Thank you for your great review!! We hope you like our work. It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. Thank you again.

Nabeel in Durham Region
Nabeel in Durham Region
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Potlights installation

I opened service request here and promptly Leon picked up and acknowledge my request. From quote till work done everything went smooth.

Commutation over text messages for all details really helpfull in current COVID scenario. Leon give me competitive quote and arrived on time on installation day. Leon and team worked in my living room potlights and it looks nice now. Nice and clean work and proper communication.

I will reach out to him if need any other electrical projects.

Hi Nabeel, Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. Thank you again.

DanB
DanB

Upgrade electrical panel, installed power outlet and heating floor connectivity

I reached Leon several times for different electrical projects. He is always showing on time, finishes as scheduled, very responsive and every time jobs were done clean and professional. Whenever have an electrical issue I am calling LEON! Outstanding service . Thanks!

Hi Dan, Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. Thank you again.

Terry in Markham
Terry in Markham

Knob and tube replacement

Leon and his crew did an excellent job of replacing old knob and tube circuits in our 90 year old house. Their "fishing" skills left us with very few holes to patch. They respected our home and did thorough end of day cleanups ... that enabled us to live in the house with minimum interference while they worked. The price was very competitive. Leon is a very honourable, experienced, skillful and helpful electrical contractor. He really knows his stuff! He is also a great guy with a wonderful team. Highly recommended.

Hi Terry, Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. Thank you again.

Trevor in Brampton
Trevor in Brampton

Pot Lights and Electrical modification

My wife and are very happy with the planning and installation of the pot lights for 6 rooms and the basement rewiring.
Leon did the estimate and planning and had some very good recommendations. My plans had one light too many in one area.
There were a few challenges but nothing that team Leon, Jason and Matthew couldn't overcome. Very clean and efficient
Lights & switches were installed and well placed for use.
RESULT: Very clean install, done to code and very functional.
Highly recommended.

Hi Trevor, Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. Thank you again.

The Sanhams in Markham
The Sanhams in Markham

Security alarm repair

Leon came to the house and gave us a quote. When he came back to do the work Jack was with him. Jack provided the service and did an excellent job. Both Leon and Jack are very nice, professional young men. They know their work! Jack replaced all the sensors for our old security system. He also replaced the box, the alarm and the keypad as well as Fixing some damaged wiring that was causing the alarm to go off. He explained everything he had done to us and took away all old parts. We highly recommend these excellent craftsmen. We are now feeling secure in our house again! Heather and Bill

Hi Heather and Bill, Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to let my team know. I am glad we were able to help.

Anthony
Anthony

Network Cabling

It was great to work with Leon on our cabling job for our renovation. Needed to have some coaxial and cat6 fished throughout the house for both a finished upstairs and unfinished basement. Laid out my plans for him, which he looked at and made recommendations, and brought the plans to start the work on the day agreed upon. Discussed any issues he found, we worked through them, and got the job completed to our satisfaction. Great experience working with him and wouldn't hesitate to use him for future jobs and as a recommendations to friends and family. Thanks again Leon!

Hi Anthony, Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. Thank you again.

More about ProTech Electric

ProTech Electric is experienced in the needs and requirements of Home electrical&Smart Home applications. When performing Commercial Tenant Improvement‘s, general contractor's & local companies turn to ProTect-Electrical Company professional knowledgeable staff for their commercial electric needs.

Home Electrical work