Big Sky Roofing & Exteriors

Reviews for Big Sky Roofing & Exteriors

chris
chris

Roofing - new roof

The guys worked very hard and did an excellent job. I was impressed by the work ethic and the cleanliness of the crew. Bill did a great job keeping me informed and letting me know what yto expect. I would definitely recommend. - Chris

Thank you for the review Chris, it was a pleasure working with you!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New Roof

We were very impressed with Bill's professionalism, his very thorough estimate and the company's ability to replace our roof within our requested time frame. Agustin and the crew worked as a strong team, polite, cleaned up the job site at the end of each day, and after the roof was completed, we had no reason to make any calls back to them to report any deficiencies.
The price and quality of the work were both excellent. We would definitely recommend Big Sky to any of my friends and neighbours if they needed any kind of roofing done.

Thank you for choosing Big Sky Roofing to help you with this project. We appreciated the opportunity to do your roof.

rahimkassam72 in Calgary
rahimkassam72 in Calgary

Roof & Gutter Remove & Replace

Very professional from the initial phone call to final clean-up and everything in between. Work done on time and budget with expertise. Excellent Company. Courteous, Friendly, Experienced, and Professional. Bill Alafantis and his crew will take care of all your roofing & exterior needs. I will definitely only be making one phone call next time I need exterior work done.

Thank you for choosing Big Sky Roofing to help you with this project.

More about Big Sky Roofing & Exteriors

We at Big Sky Roofing Company will utilize our 20 years of collective industry experience and expertise in the roofing and exterior industry to provide our customers with high quality roofing at a fair price. We take great pride in our work and will complete every project in a safe, ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?