Level5painting

Derek Barber from Surrey
Derek Barber from Surrey
8 reviews Surrey, BC

Exterior House Painting

We booked Level 5 to paint the exterior of our house and we could not be more happy with the results!! From the initial quote, to helping us finalize the paint colours, to the actual job itself - everything exceeded our expectations.

The quality of work was outstanding, the price was very reasonable, the whole team was very friendly and they went above and beyond in every way, including replacing some facia boards that had gotten cracked or rotten.

I would not hesitate to recommended Level 5 and we will definitely be booking them again for our next paint job. Thank you very much to David and the whole team!!

"Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.”

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Small paint residential paint job

No need to look for any other quotes - this company did a phenomenal job. Everything from the wall prep to the painting to the finish was professional. The painters went above and beyond my expectations, even putting back the wall mounted TV, curtain rods, vanity light and mirror. When the cablevision didn't work, they fixed the connection as well. I would call them again for any further work.

Hi Suzanne, thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review

NoraM
NoraM
1 review Surrey, BC

Painting interior of our house

Hired them to paint the interior of our house. Did a very good job. Cleaned up before they left and worked very hard. We are also having them to come back to paint the outside of our house. Their price very reasonable as we had quotes from other companies.

"Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!"

Interior House Repainting

The owners and team that make up this company are fantastic people and excellent painters. They are punctual and pay attention to details. Their pricing is reasonable and offer great value for their service. They are friendly and easy to deal with. I felt at ease having their crew in my home. Overall, I was highly satisfied with their work and customer service. From the time of receiving their quote and right through to the final walk through, the owners were quick and responsive to any questions that I had. I would highly recommend Level 5 Painting, without any reservations.

Thank you Ravi for the kind words, we try to make service always come first

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Exterior house painting

Very friendly on time workers. They worked all day long, very efficient and professional when working. Made sure to clean up all their equipment at the end of the day. Repaired water damaged or broken wood we had. Very happy with the final product.

Thank you Dave and Monica for your feedback, house looks great

roy in Toronto
roy in Toronto
1 review Delta, BC

A very positive experience

I contracted Level 5 painting to paint the exterior trim on my house. It was a very positive experience. Level 5's project manager and estimator was punctual, professional and very easy to work with. His team did an excellent work on my home and the job was fairly priced. I would definitely recommend 5 Level Painting to anyone looking for high quality work, professional staff and a competitive price!

It was a pleasure working for you

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Manufacturing office

Talon confirmed our first meeting and arrived early. He provided a quick competitive quote and was able to meet our schedule requirements of completing the work on weekends only. Their quality of work was great and the project was completed a bit early and on budget. We’d recommend to any business or residence. 5stars!

Hi Anthony

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with Level 5 team

mptan1661
mptan1661

Repaint whole condo unit

Recently moved out and had entire condo unit including ceiling, walls, baseboards, doors, and trims repainted in preparation for sale listing.

Kevin
Kevin
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Drywall ceiling painting

David and John were very polite and professional. Answered all the questions we had and did a fantastic job with our ceiling and walls. I would recommend them to anyone who cares about quality of work. Thank you David once again.

Thank you Kevin for sharing your experience with Level 5 Painting

It was a pleasure working for you

Donnaralla22
Donnaralla22

Painting interior townhouse

My Townhouse needed painting there were lots of holes in the wall from curtain rods so I had Level 5 come in and they did a fabulous job and they were very fast I was so pleased with the work they did I would recommend them to anyone

Glad you're happy with our services

More about Level5painting

HIRE EXPERT INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTERS IN SURREY, BRITISH COLUMBIA
If your Surrey home or business is starting to look dull and lifeless, call Level 5 Painting LTD for dependable interior and exterior painting service. When you contact us, we’ll:

1)Schedule a time to visit your property
2)Examine your space and give you a free estimate
3)Get started on your project ASAP

Once we’re done, you’ll have a beautifully painted space that will brighten your mood and enhance your property value.

Don’t settle for subpar painting work. Call 604-441-5321 or 604-910-4828 for superior residential or commercial painting services in Surrey, British Columbia.

IT’S ALL IN THE NAME – WE’RE YOUR TOP CHOICE FOR PAINTING AND DRYWALL SERVICES
The term Level 5 Painting LTD is associated with construction building code standards. It is the highest level on a 5 point scale, indicating that our application of painting and drywall materials is done at the top industry standard. You can depend on Level 5 Painting LTD for providing painting services that exceed your expectations and deliver phenomenal results every time.

Contact our office in Surrey, British Columbia today for more information about our Painting Services.