Camo Electric

Reviews for Camo Electric

gesixtysix
gesixtysix

electrical

My double garage had only a single wall plug at the back so my 50 foot extension cord got a lot of use.
I contacted Camo Electric for an installation of an exterior plug and one interior plug for the garage.
The work was professional and done for a reasonable price.
Now I have made further arrangements with Camo Electric to upgrade the original electrical panel box that is over 40 years old.

The original panel box has no place for extra breakers and it's time to get rid of it.

Thank you for the kind words! I am looking forward to upgrading your old panel!

gmz2010
gmz2010

Apartment lights upgrade

Camo electric upgraded the lighting in my apartment. They made expert recommendations on cost effective investment in lighting that makes the apartment more attractive and comfortable. The resale value will improve for sure and the upgrades will pay for themselves while producing energy savings. The project was done on schedule and on budget. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your business and the review.

Callista  in Calgary
Callista in Calgary

Panel Swap

It was my first time hiring an electrician so I wasn’t really sure what was an acceptable rate for the work I needed done. After calling several electricians for quotes, I decided to go with Camo Electric. Cam quoted me a fair and reasonable rate for the work I needed done including a panel swap. On top of offering competitive pricing, Cam is a Master Electrician which was beneficial for pulling and obtaining electrical permits, but also recognizes his experience. Throughout the job Cam was timely, professional, and courteous. He took care of my home and showed respect by keeping things neat. Cam offered knowledgeable and professional service and took time to answer any questions or concerns I had. I would not hesitate to recommend Camo Electric to my family and friends and I will continue to use this service in the future.

Thank you so much for the kind words Callista. Hope to work with you again!

michael.s.morse
michael.s.morse

Basement Renovation

We had multiple quotes and Camo Electric was competitive. He stood apart from the rest in that he was patient with answering our questions and open to our changing minds.

A huge factor for us was that he was not a journeyman coming in with a low bid, but a professional master electrician, registers with the city, full insurance, and able to pull permits.

My wife liked the fact he immediately took off his shoes and was very tidy and clean, and was always friendly and polite.

We've referred him business to my in laws and they were impressed too. Glad to know who my electrician is and that it wasn't a random helper doing the work, he stands by his work with a warranty.

Thank you for the kind words Michael. Im glad I could help you and your family with all your electrical needs.

More about Camo Electric

Camo Electric proudly serves Calgary and the surrounding areas. We know you have many options when it comes to choosing an electrician for your electrical needs. That’s why, as an electrical company/ contractor in Calgary, we’ve made it our focus to earn your trust through superior service, skilled workmanship, and ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?