Morrison Windows

Review for Morrison Windows

Paul in Merritt
Paul in Merritt
0 reviews Merritt, BC

A company that makes good on its work

I previously hired Morrison two years ago to install there new windows and remove my french doors installing new patio doors with built in blinds. They did an excellent job. So, this summer I hired Morrison again to install five new windows and received the quote from their salesman I dealt with previously who has been very helpful. Initially the installer they sent did not speak English and frankly did a butcher job on the installation of three of the five windows cedar fascias. Further, the installer did not run the wires for our security system which caused the security system to fail. I complained and Morrison sent another installer to fix the cedar fascias but the alarm system still did not work. I understood that the security wiring was my responsibility but my Alarm Company could not fix it without either having the windows reinstalled or new wireless keypads installed. Morrison stood by their work and sent their own alarm specialist who completely rewired our system to digital and installed all new keypads.
I am very impressed. Here you have a company that stands by their work and does the right thing to please their customers. In my book you cannot ask for more than that. My only advice to them would be to use
installers in future who can speak English to their English speaking customers like myself. Other than that I would recommend them to anyone.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Surrey?