Draintony Inc

Reviews for Draintony Inc

Ryan on Ping
Ryan on Ping

Waterproofing Professionals Above and Beyond RCC

Impeccable service, quality and value that an RCC type company just can’t provide. Tony himself has a plethora of knowledge in the drainage and waterproofing field and was very much involved in the entire process advising us on what our best measures were for our waterproofing project. He saved me $1000's in government rebates I didn't event know about. His crew made safety their priority blocking off dangerous areas and warning may family of hazards. They were clean, courteous, and left the job site in flawless condition once complete which is a pretty difficult task when digging 9 foot trenches. Highly, highly recommended!

thank you kindly your feedback very much appreciated, we did basement waterproofing, foundation drainage weeping tile installation and sump pump submersible also drainage for catch basin at stair landing, thank you for hiring draintony and if you need anything else let us know.

Stephen in Ottawa
Stephen in Ottawa

Drain line camera inspection

Came by and did a camera drain line inspection. Did a good job, cleaned up everything and took his time to explain everything. Would recommend Drain Tony to anyone needing this job done.

Hi Stephen, thank you kindly for your feedback much appreciated and if you need anything let us know

Christine from Toronto
Christine from Toronto

Excellent ... just excellent!

It's the little things that drive you crazy, like having a clogged kitchen (double) sink. I tried a plunger and then the baking soda + vinegar trick before calling Tony.

Tony came when he said he would, ON A SUNDAY, quickly snaked my sink and had the sink unclogged and the water flowing in no time! He explained "sink maintenance" to me—no expensive chemicals, just hot water a couple times a year—and demonstrated it. I hadn't heard the hot water trick before.

The charge for a Sunday call is not much more than for a weekday. I'm happy with the service and happy I called Tony!

Hi Christine, thank you kindly for your feedback much appreciated... we did drain cleaning in Toronto for you, if you need anything let us know.

Martin in Pickering
Martin in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Honest, knowledgeable and soft spoken: Highly recommended.

Tony accepted to drive through traffic to come to our house in Pickering.

He offered genuine and excellent advice to fix our problem - - - such advice was against his business own interests and yet, he still recommended the best option.

Honest, knowledgeable and soft spoken: Highly recommended.

Hi Martin, thank you for your feedback much appreciated and if you need anything let us know.

kenpecarski in Mississauga
kenpecarski in Mississauga

Basement foundation repair

We had major leaks in our basement foundation and window well..
Tony and his crew came in and repaired the foundation from the inside and installed a new sump pump... the work was completed in 2 days and the after work clean up was amazing...as well the work was done with very minimal mess...we would definitely recommend Tony for any drain or foundation issues...all work done was explained extensively ahead of time so we knew exactly what to expect...
Great job ........!!!!

Hi Ken thank you kindly for taking the time and rewarding us with your feedback, we did Basement Waterproofing in Oakville from inside with new Weeping Tile installed into trench with gravel and membrane on walls, we connected the weeping tile into Sump Pit and installed Sump Pump with discharge outside as well we improved the drainage on one window well from outside.

Zhonglie
Zhonglie

Kitchen drain clog removal

Toni was courteous and very prompt in responding to my questions and providing all information I needed to get myself comfortable with his services. He came at the agreed upon time & did his work efficiently. He also gave advice on how to maintain the drain on ongoing basis. It’s been a great experience working with him.

Hi Lina thank you for your feedback much appreciated, we cleared a clogged drain in Toronto, by snaking it and give you tips how to maintain the same drain with fast and easy two step trick, if you need anything else let us know.

Josip in San Francisco
Josip in San Francisco

Sewer Backed up

I called Draintony after trying to unclog a toilet myself. Spent some time trying and couldn't do it. They came in, used a camera to see what is happening, found a big chunk of toilet paper stuck and pushed it down with the camera. They came right away, very professional and friendly and although they could see that I am completely ignorant to anything plumbing related they still charged me a very fair price. Well done guys. Thank you

hi Josip thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback is greatly appreciated, we did clogged toilet snaking and drain camera inspection for you, of you ever may need anything else just give us a call, thanks again for choosing draintony and have a great day.

Ilona in Downtown Toronto
Ilona in Downtown Toronto

Wonderful service

With a basement drain that clogs on a regular basis, I was looking for someone who could explain the recurring issue. I called Tony for an estimate and he unclogged the drain in minutes but also diagnosed the problem: there is a historical blockage far up the pipes that will require some demolition of the basement floor to access. A big job, but now I know who to call. He also gave me good advice on how to keep the water flowing in the meantime, which I shall follow. I can highly recommend Tony as a highly skilled drain specialist and all-round nice guy!

hi Ilona, thank you for your feedback, you had basement drain blockage in Toronto and we did drain cleaning by snaking the drain, thanks again and if you might ever need anything please let us know.

Kim
Kim

Clay sewer pipe replaced

During this winter, I had a rotten egg smell throughout the house that seemed to originate in the bathroom. This all happened right on Dec 26 when everyone else is on holidays but when I called Toni from Drain Tony, he was more than happy to come out the next day to inspect the problem. I had Tony do some work in my basement before with waterproofing and replacing my sump pump and he's always been a great help and this time was no different. During the coldest and heaviest snow fall, Tony was outside inspecting the sewer drains and found the problem. He suspected it was a collapsed clay drain pipe causing a blockage in the waste and he was right. During -20C temps, Tony and his crew were able to coordinate locators and HVAC guys to be able to excavate the space and replace the drain. They finished in a timely manner and left the place pretty clean considering they were digging in 2 feet of snow and down several feet of earth.

H Kim! Thank you kindly for your feedback, we did outside Drain Repair in Toronto, there was approx. 10 linear ft. main drain replacement by excavation outside the house with clean out for maintenance.
Main drain blockage was caused by colapced pipe and that section is now replaced with new 4"PVC line, the repair has 25 years warranty.

Mark
Mark

Clogged Toilet in Basement

I called Draintony for my clogged toilet in the basement. Draintony came and snaked it, removed the toilet and did a camera inspection to make sure my drainage was in good condition for only $350 plus tax! I'm very satisfied with the work he did and would highly recommend Draintony! Toni was fast and reliable, as well as clean and professional.

Hi Mark! Thank you very much for your feedback, we did Clogged Toilet Clearing with removal of toilet and Snaking Draiange also we did Drain Camera Inspection to make sure the blockage was gone.

More about Draintony Inc

As licensed drain contractor, draintony offers Toronto and greater surrounding area with a number of services to ensure your waste water systems are functioning as efficiently as possible. If you need any type of drain service, drain repair, flood and sewer back up protection; backwater valve or you are having trouble with clogged drain, sewer back up, sump pump, wet basement, foundation leak, flood or other water damage, don’t wait – give us a call. We offer an emergency hotline for immediate assistance!

Drain service, sewer camera Inspection, drain cleaning and Snaking; Available for Sanitary and Storm Sewer,
Drain Repair and new drain Installation,
Backwater Valve Installation; Sewer Back-flow Protection,
Trench less drain installation; pipe bursting technology,
septic tank installer
Basement waterproofing – Internal/External
Sump Pump Installation; flood protection system
Concrete Floors
water damage,
We also offer foundation repair if the issue happens to get out of hand. With draintony, you can count on our compassionate technicians to provide you with detailed diagnostics about each detail of your servicing. Contact us to schedule your appointment today!

Hours of operating: 24/7
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
Emergency Hotline

Proudly serving the areas of: Toronto and greater area(GTA)-Pickering, Markham, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Oakville, Burlington,