Century Plumbing

Reviews for Century Plumbing

benjamin.041982
benjamin.041982
1 review Edmonton, AB

installation of new vents and fixing a leak.

The work was fantastic and the Techs were very professional. What I had a problem with was setting up a time. I had emailed you guys, info@hirecentury.ca (from your website) and did not receive a reply. I decided to phone you because I wanted an idea of how much it was going to cost, not an exact price but a rough estimate. I was told that if I did not get a reply that day it would be the following Monday but I did not get that call. I phoned again and talked was put through to a manager. He said that I would get an email that day with the estimate but didn't receive it and I didn't receive a confirmation that you would be arriving today or a time.

The work was great but I was underwhelmed by how the rest of the experience went.

Steve from Edmonton
Steve from Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Valve Installation for Humidifier

I requested a quote by e-mail to replace a leaky saddle valve with a better quality valve. The quote was quite thorough, providing a description of the work and a link providing me with a photo of the valve they would use as a replacement. I have to say it is one of the better quotes I received from any plumber. I booked the appointment to get the work completed and Darlene had asked me what time I would like so I booked it for 8:00 am. it was approximately two weeks ahead of time so she said availability was wide open. Unfortunately, nobody showed up at 8:00 on the scheduled date and no phone call. I decided to send an e-mail around lunch time and Vanessa called me to advise that I was booked but there was no scheduled time, contrary to what I was told at the time of making the appointment. It was now around 2:00 pm so most of the day was wasted but she did promise to have the plumber call me which he did, eventually arriving around 3:00 pm. The job was done quickly but I think that the plumber should have carried a bucket to catch water as there was a fair amount of spilled water. The job site was cleaned nonetheless so not a huge issue. The job appeared to be done in an efficient and workmanlike manner at the agreed price. My only real complaint was that they secured an appointment time and failed to honour it.

More about Century Plumbing

Century Plumbing is Owned and Operated in Sherwood Park, Alberta, and provides services in Edmonton and the surrounding communities. Our service range is typically 100Km around Edmonton but we will service further communities if requested. With Century you never pay more than you need to as all of our service ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Sherwood Park?