Present-Day Contracting

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  Present-Day Contracting

Reviews for Present-Day Contracting

Mississauga H.
Mississauga H.

Kitchen and ground floor renovation

With GTA's red hot booming property market, it is a challenge to find a reliable and responsible general contractor willing to take on a medium sized renovation project. In our case, it took us 4 months to find a general contractor. Andrew Bugiel took on our project at a reasonable fee and timeline. Renovation of our ground floor included the kitchen, family room, living room and dining room, and to move our laundry room to the basement.

We provided Andrew with the designs and specifications prepared for us by the design company. Andrew understood the project scope, actively sought clarification and offered his professional opinion and recommendations where modifications were required. Andrew and his team showed up early everyday to complete the daily tasks according to plan.

Andrew would only use the best specialty sub-trade to execute the work not done by his team. The entire project was finished within the agreed timeline with no delays. We got admiration and high praises from friends and families when they saw the completed renovation.

Andrew was honourable and completed our renovations at the agreed price. For the additional work and modifications, the extra charge for both labour and materials were explained to us ahead of time.

We are very satisfied with the services provided by Andrew and his team. He truly cares about his clients, highly professional and resourceful. We have no hesitation in providing our reference and recommendation to anyone looking for a reliable general contractor for home renovation projects.

drweca1
drweca1

Kitchen and main floor renovation

I worked with Present-Day Contracting on this project and had great experience. This was my first major renovation and Andrew helped me a lot. He explained the proccess and helped with design and material selection. The project was on time and on budget . The team made me so comfortable throughout the whole process. When the project was finally finished I was blown away. Amazing transformation. I will use Present-Day Contracting on all my project.

More about Present-Day Contracting

15 years of general contracting and disaster property restoration experience.