Pegasus Underpinning And Renovations

Excavation
Pegasus Underpinning And Renovations

Reviews for Pegasus Underpinning And Renovations

Extension and foudation walls

I am a builder and I worked with Pegasus on a very tricky project. However, Cliff and his crew are very professional and knowledgeable on what they do and pulled off the job so greatly. I highly recommend them to whoever wants to get the job done properly. Big thumbs up to Pegasus team!

Hey Reza, thanks for the great review.. keep us in mind on your next projects. Thanks again. Cliff

Underpinning and Structural Work

Pegasus provided an exceptional service. Their leadership and crew was very professional and skilled. They are very reliable and take full responsibility for their work.

They completed the underpinning and lowered the basement floor by 2’2”. They also removed load bearing walls and installed one steel beam to span 33 Ft and carry the weight of 2 floors. The work was definitely very challenging; however, they knew exactly what to do and delivered a perfect product.

Looking forward to the opportunity to work with them again in future projects. Thank you Clifford and Bernard for the great work!

Thanks for the outstanding review Jad, you were an absolute pleasure to work with and I have passed your kind words to the guys. We are looking forward to possible future projects.

Thanks again

Basement Underpinning

Pegasus did exceptionally good job of basement underpinning for us . We are happy with there efficient way of timely execution .

Thank you for the outstanding review Anit, keep in touch and we look forward to possibly working with you in the future.

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Underpinng

Cliff Brother
We hired Pegasus (Cliff) lowering our basement, underpinning, waterproofing, concrete, renovations, and basement walkout.
Cliff and his team were very professional and did an amazing job, we were so happy With the outcome and friendship, Cliff was an honest and hard working person. We would hire Cliff and his team again for any future projects.
Cheers, ?

Thanks for the outstanding review Jim, the relationship built between you and your family was the best I could ask for, I wish you and your family all the best In your new home. keep it touch

Thanks again

Dan
Dan

Underpinning

I am very happy with my choice of Pegasus Underpinning to complete an underpin of our property in the Beach neighbourhood. I initially met with Cliff and after seeing his quote I signed on with him. His quote was approximately the same price as other quotes I had received but his quote was much more thorough and transparent in outlining the job and some potential situations/problems that could arise from such a job, as well as exact costs related to any problems.

Bernard was the lead for the team that completed the underpin and he was awesome. He and his crew showed up at the same time every morning, worked hard, were tidy and organized and were just a good group of guys. Sara and I both felt really comfortable having them around which makes a big difference for a project of this scope. It was also evident that they took pride in/enjoyed their work, and the company they worked for.

If I ever had questions or concerns Cliff almost always answered his phone, and if he didn't he would call me back within a half hour without fail. For a job this size, many questions and concerns can come up and it gave us peace of mind to know that Cliff was always available to explain things. The underpin is now complete and looks great. The quality of work is definitely there and I now will be using Pegasus to frame out the new basement.

Hi Dan thank you so much for the outstanding review and We look forward to the framing side of your project. Thanks again and you were a pleasure to work for.

Cheers

Rob
Rob

Full basement Underpinning

Clifford was highly responsive and answered any questions that I had. He was able to give me an estimate and provided a clear breakdown of the costs associated with the project. There were no surprises associated with the costs.

His crew was very professional. They were consistently there from 7AM and wrapped up at around 4-5PM each day. The foreman, Paddy, was communicative, courteous, and professional. They helped move the heavy stuff out of the basement.

The work was completed as promised.

Thanks for the outstanding review Robert, you were a pleasure to work for and please get in touch when if your still considering a new basement walkout. Thanks again cliff

Wolfrey
Wolfrey

Basement Underpinning and foundation

We hired Pegasus to underpin half our basement and create the footings and foundation for an addition. As a middle row house we had to be very careful with the underpinning. Cliff and his team were very professional and did a solid job at a fair price.

Thanks for the review Doug, you were a pleasure to work for and I Hope you and your partner enjoy your new home. Cliff

Nick
Nick

Foundation wall repair and underpinning.

When we purchased our home in 2016, we knew our west foundation wall would have to be rebuilt. While we were performing this needed repair, we wished to underpin our basement for higher ceilings and additional living space. After meeting with multiple contractors, Pegasus was clearly the best choice.

Not only was their quote competitive, their specialization in underpinning was a key differentiator.

Throughout the job, Cliff was from Pegasus was helpful and communicative. At mid point in the project, the sale of the neighboring home gave us the opportunity to expand the scope of the reno. No problem - Cliff and his team quoted the extra work and got to it.

We’re now back in our home and marveling at our 8 ft basement ceilings and our secure west wall. The work is great and the cost was as quoted - no cost overruns.

We will definitely be contacting Pegasus for future reno projects.

Thanks for the awesome review nick, you were a pleasure to work for and we are looking forward to getting the renovations side of the project up and running before Christmas.

Ian
Ian

Foundation for addition

We hired Pegasus for concrete and foundation work for a new addition we were adding to our downtown Toronto semi.

I called Cliff on a Thursday and he came by to our home the next day to take a look at the job to quote it out. We had a quote in hand on the Sunday and his team literally began work the day after we signed the contract. This was impressive especially because we started work in September which is typically a busy time for concrete trades. We were lucky to have found Pegasus when they had a small gap in their schedule and even more fortunate that Cliff and his team worked hard to make it a success.

Cliff and his team were all total professionals throughout the construction process. They were quick, detailed and meticulous with their work. All in all they turned the job around in under 3 weeks They were especially good at thinking ahead and planning for contingencies.

I also want to add that Cliff’s communication and response time is the best I’ve encountered of any of the trades we’ve worked with on our large scale renovation. I would wholeheartedly recommend Pegasus to anyone needing concrete work!

Thanks for the outstanding review Ian, you were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Stan D.
Stan D.

Footings for large steel structure.

Pegasus completed the work as promised. On schedule and on budget despite many logistical difficulties. Very professional and competent crew. Cleaned up before they left and left the site in good condition.

Thanks for amazing review Stan, you were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with you in the not too distant future.

More about Pegasus Underpinning And Renovations

Pegasus is your one stop for all your basement lowering and renovation needs.
***
Over 10 years of trusted experience in constriction, from house building to basement renovation.
All trades are insured and experienced in there field.
All underpinning work is stamped and dug to engineers specifications.
We stand by our work and are not happy until YOU the customer is happy.
All our work and drawings are is inspected by the city and engineers
***
Basement lowering, underpinning, waterproofing, concrete, renovations, basement walkouts, fully insured.