Pegasus Underpinning And Renovations

Reviews for Pegasus Underpinning And Renovations

Luke
Luke

Foundation and framing

Our design and construction company hired Pegasus Underpinning and Renovations to complete the foundation and framing components of a large addition project. Cliff's knowledge and expertise was a fundamental aspect in the project moving forward smoothly and efficiently. Starting with the initial dig right through to the final components of construction, Cliff and his crew were dedicated to delivering a high-end product. Most importantly there was always a clear and concise line of communication between Pegasus, the client and the project manager. I would highly recommend Cliff and his crew for any future construction projects.

Hey Luke,

Thanks for the amazing review and you were an absolute pleasure to work for and hopefully we will be working together again in the not too distant future.

Thanks

Cliff

Christopher C.
Christopher C.

Underpinning and Excavation

I'm a GC in Toronto and I initially found Pegasus on Homestars. I met with Cliff and I felt comfortable with him and his ability to complete my scope of work. The scope of work was to underpin a basement from 6ft to a finished height of 8ft. The underpinning portion was completed in a very timely manner however not rushed and done poorly. Cliff's and his crew were very friendly and they were a pleasure to work with. Cliff also excavated my backyard as well to make room for building the foundation for the addition. Despite some weather issues and unforeseeable delays we managed to get it done and we are very satisfied with the work. Thank you Cliff and Pegasus for being a part of our project.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for the review Christopher, I wish you all the best with your house flipping future.

Gaston
Gaston

Basement Underpinning & walkout

Engaged with Cliff on the basement underpinning and walkout and couldn’t be happier and impressed with the quality of work. His crew was friendly and pleasant to deal with their prompt 7am start everyday.

You know you have the right contractor for the job when your engineer is impressed with their form design and quality of work, which Cliff and his crew delivered.

While the project was slightly delayed from the initial time estimate, it was well communicated for legitimate weather delays.

I have referred Cliff to family and neighbors and will be doing another project with Cliff in the fall.

Thanks for the amazing review Gaston, you were a pleasure to work for and we look forward to the future projects in the not too distant future. All the best Cliff Parker

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Basement Underpinning

We were very happy with Clifford and his crew. Cliff was easy to get in touch with and responded quickly to any questions. His crew was friendly, conscientious and efficient. The work was completed in a timely and professional manner (other than some delays due to city inspections which was obviously not their fault). We are happy with the result, and very happy that we no longer risk bumping our head on the ceiling!

Thank you for the fantastic review Heather, you guys were a pleasure to work.. Thanks again :)

lisa
lisa

Basement Underpinning

We are very pleased with the work that Clifford and his crew did in lowering our basement and adding underfloor heating.

They worked very hard and were here at 7am every morning getting the job done. They were polite, respectful and a real pleasure to work with. They all went above and beyond to do a great job and work to ensure that all deadlines were met.

Having compared their work to neighbours we know who also underpinned their basements I know we made the right choice going with Pegasus Underpinning and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for the amazing review and you are a pleasure to work for, we look forward to moving forward with the renovation side of your project
Thanks again

Ionia F.
Ionia F.

Demo, Excavation, Footings, Foundation Walls & Waterproofing

I'm a GC in the GTA and when I needed a contractor to perform a demo, excavation, and footing/foundation/waterproofing installation for a 200 square foot addition project in Forest Hill, Clifford and his crew at Pegasus Underpinning & Renovations came through in a big way. Clifford and his crew are conscientious, hard working and professional. The quality of work is above code. And the pricing is very fair. Value for the money. I recommend Clifford and Pegasus to anyone who is looking for a foundation contractor. Job extremely well done! I'm looking forward to working with Clifford again.

Thanks for the amazing review Michael and I look forward to working with you again in the not so distant future..

Owner of
Pegasus Underpinning & Renovaions

lmcisaac
lmcisaac

Basement underpinning

I'd like to say how hard working these guys were. They were very informative and my basement looks amazing now.

Thanks For the kind review Laura..it was a pleasure working for you and please recommend us to your Friends..

Cheers

Cliff

Nick
Nick

Waterproofing & Exterior Wooden Steps

Great service and top notch workmanship. Clifford and his crew are the real deal.

I highly recommend Pegasus for waterproofing and building services. These guys work very hard to get the job done!

Thanks for the amazing review nick! Recommendations are always welcome..

Cheers!

Owner of
Pegasus underpinning & renovations

vandenberg450
vandenberg450

Basement renovation and underpinning

I was recommended Pegasus underpinning by a friend of mine from the roncesvalles area..I originally just wanted a basic reno but after talking to Clifford the owner he really broke it down to me and was very honest and I decided to add another 3ft to the hight of my basement with a full renovation..The underpinning it self was done within 5 weeks and the guys worked super hard..cliff kept me posted on progress on a regular basis and I was very happy with the out come..now I rent my basement out..thanks cliff and the guys

Thanks for the super review John! Recommendations would be much appreciated..cheers!

More about Pegasus Underpinning And Renovations

Pegasus is your one stop for all your basement lowering and renovation needs.
***
Over 10 years of trusted experience in constriction, from house building to basement renovation.
All trades are insured and experienced in there field.
All underpinning work is stamped and dug to engineers specifications.
We stand by our work and are not happy until YOU the customer is happy.
All our work and drawings are is inspected by the city and engineers
***
Basement lowering, underpinning, waterproofing, concrete, renovations, basement walkouts, fully insured.