Canadian Paveway

Reviews for Canadian Paveway

JeremyPruss in London
JeremyPruss in London

I love my Concrete Job!

My concrete job was completed in august of 2017 and I could not be happier with the product! I now a have a beautifully done entertaining space in my backyard, as well as a great walkway all around my house! The colour is just as beautiful as when I first got it done and the craftsmanship his exceptional. The crew was a pleasure to work with, having been clean, professional and having completed the job within a timely manner. I cannot recommend this company enough!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Stamp Concrete

This company did a concrete job to my house and I thought it was absoloutly fantastic. they didnt skip on the material used and all of their workers were friendly and helpful with the questions I had. it took them a while to return phone calls which was frustrating but the owner explained all the rain causing issues with getting jobs done quickly. they took there time with my job and it turned out great! my husband and I love sitting on our beautiful stamp concrete patio!

DissapointedD in Brampton
DissapointedD in Brampton

Concrete Driveway

They replaced the existing asphalt with concrete. They ran out of concrete and tried to connect the new mix to the mix already laid more then 75 minutes after the first mix had already set, resulting in a "cold" joint, which you can see at the transition in the image. The second load of concrete was a different color and they had water from the garden hose running into the mix while it was being poured weakening the mix to the point where it would fail in a very short time. It began to spall and fail in less the 8 months. They were contacted numerous times to make good on their "warantee" but refused to fix it or accept any responsibility for their work, instead blamed it on "salt" being used on the concrete, even though no salt was used on it at all. Three independent contractors stated "Failure was due to poor workmanship, over watering, and overworking, NOT due to salt." They steadfastly refused to repair it. Had to get it repaired by another contractor at my expense. If you need any concrete work done, do yourself a HUGE favor and call anyone, but them, you'll be glad you did.