RR Garage Doors

Reviews for RR Garage Doors

Pedro in Thornhill
Pedro in Thornhill

Replaced Garage Door Opener and Accessories

Very fast response, with accurate estimate from pictures. They made a single stop on time and installed the opener with no surprises. The opener works perfectly. Very happy with the service.

Hi Pedro,
Thank you for taking the time to review our page and services. It was a pleasure working with you and Sally.

Ganesh
Ganesh

Garage Door openers

Messaged them on Saturday and they mentioned will come on Sunday, however I postponed it Monday. Richard was on time, very friendly, installed it to perfection and explained to us how the openers work. Fast work for putting up 2 garage door openers. The prices are very very reasonable. Thank you Richard for an awesome job. We would highly recommend RR Garage for your garage needs.

Hi Ganesh,
thank you for taking the time to review our page. glad to hear you are satisfied with our services. looking forward to working with you on your new garage doors as well.

Julie from Binbrook
Julie from Binbrook
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Garage Doors and openers

Love love love my new doors and wifi garage door openers. Quality products, excellent service from beginning to end. You are in great professional hands when you work with Maria and Richard. I am so very please with the time and advice given to me by both of them when I started to choose a door. The install was smooth and fast and the final product is just what I wanted. Thank you again.

Hi Julie, thanks for taking the time to review our business on this page as well. We love that you are happy with the services and products provided. Your doors do look amazing and you gave it a special finish with the way you positioned the windows on them.

Jerry in Brampton
Jerry in Brampton

Simply great

The service was exceptional. Maria accommodated our request on short notice. Richard was great. He fixed the garage door in no time, was very pleasant and professional. Highly recommend RR Garage Doors to everyone looking for such services.

Hi Jerry, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We are glad you are satisfied with our services.

Stephanie in Oakville
Stephanie in Oakville

Best Garage Door Installation Ever!

We had the best experience with RR Garage Doors. They were amazing to deal with, right from the start and the installation was exceptional. the follow up and confirmation plus quality is beyond our expectations. Thank you agian!

Thank you Stephanie!!!! Glad you enjoyed working with us as much as we did working with you.
The RR Garage Doors Team

Kirsten5 in Brampton
Kirsten5 in Brampton

Garage door perfection

Awesome service all around, professional, timely, courteous, reasonably priced. Maria jumped through hoops to get what we wanted in the short window we had. Installation by Richard was fabulous. Will be recommending to my friends and family and will be calling for any of our future needs. Thanks again team!!!!

Hi T.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our business page. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are glad we were able to get what you were looking for in the short amount of time.

Gord Donaldson  in North york
Gord Donaldson in North york

Garage door opener

Very professional and reliable service. Richard was very friendly and informative. The prices are very reasonable. Our unit operates quietly and efficiently. We would highly recommend RR Garage for your garage needs.

Hi Gord,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about our services with others.
We are glad to hear you are satisfied with the work done.
RR Garage Doors team

Stojan in Toronto
Stojan in Toronto

Garage door

I got e mail where they say the springs installation will cost $86.00 with my parts. When technician came to my home, I couldn't find my parts and he said everything will cost $165.00 but I must wait one week until he order parts. I went to the Home Depot and bought complete conversion kit, and called him to com back to install it. Hi came, installed it, replaced first section of the door (I had it), and was looking for $200.00. I didn't pay this price, I paid $170.0 instead they said by e mail the installation will cost $86.00. When he left my home, I couldn't open my door, the door tollways getting out from rails. I called him again but he didn't fix it.
Terrible services. Never recommended for anybody.

Hi Stojan,
This is Maria from RR Garage Doors. We are very sorry you had a bad experience. We at RR Garage Doors stand by our work and customer service. I would like you to please contact me directly to discuss your concerns so we find a resolution. my number is 416-509-7275.

Amant in Brampton
Amant in Brampton

Garage door opener

The technician arrived before time very professional & friendly Excellent workmanship reliable and efficient will definitely recommend to all my friends and family prices were very reasonable great job
?????

Hi Amant, thank you for taking the time to review our services.

Philip P.
Philip P.
1 review Burlington, ON

Garage door opener installation

Excellent work. Installer arrived BEFORE the scheduled time. Performed very neat work. My opener was different from the usual, but the installer figured it out very quickly. Overall very professional and great customer service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our page Philip. We are glad you are satisfied with the service provided.

More about RR Garage Doors

At RR Garage Doors, we want to ensure you make the most of your investment by offering a garage door that will fit all of your requirements without compromise. We use all the main manufacturers to provide a good choice of top quality products and expert installations at very favorable rates. We fully understand that buying a new garage door is a significant investment for your home. With our experience we can advise you, which are the best system to meet your requirements.