Rr Garage Doors

Reviews for Rr Garage Doors

Paul
Paul
3 reviews , ON

Garage door opener bought and installed

In and out in no time at all. Has worked perfectly ever since! Very friendly and accommodating.

Hi Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to review our business. Much appreciated.

Sandy  from Toronto
Sandy from Toronto

Perfect ... the way it should be!

A quick chat to arrange a time, Richard showed up (on time) and installed our new garage opener quickly and efficiently. Quick & seamless. We'll have him install our second opener in the spring. Highly recommended!

thank you for your review Sandy. happy to hear you are satisfied with the services provided and looking forward to serving you again in the spring.

1 review Barrie, ON

Garage Door purchase and installation

It was a pleasure dealing with Richard from start to finish. Richard was extremely responsive to all of my questions and provided options for new garage doors for my investment property. Richard's services were priced competitively and he was able to obtain the doors within one week's notice.

Well Done!!!

hi Karl,
thank you for taking the time to review our services. Happy to hear you had a great experience with us.

Marko in Grimsby
Marko in Grimsby

New Insulated Garage Door & Jack Drive

Completing a Garage extension and hence needed a new Complete Garage door & opener (12 x7) in size. I looked around and further more obtained a number of quotes from other companies that were recommended by friends etc. I didn't know R & R garage doors prior to this purchase and like our California blinds we purchased, I selected this company based on reviews but further more encouraged by my interaction with them prior to the actual order, Richard and Maria are wonderful and believe me after the number of calls I made back and forth , Maria is very understanding and very patient and professional. Richard installed our door last Friday 14th December. He's was great, again, very approachable and very willing to answer questions etc....and I'm sure he hears them 50 times a week but very happy to take his time and talk you through whatever concerns you may have.
Great service, great people and great price. Thanks for our lovely insulated Door. It looks fantastic.

Hi Marko, thank you for your review on our page here. Glad to hear you are yet another costumer satisfied with our services. It was a pleasure working with you and we are always here to answer any questions you may have, any time.

Alexander in Toronto
Alexander in Toronto

Garage Door Opener Installation

I purchased a new Chamberlain garage door opener for my new build townhome and needed an install. Richard was knowledgeable, friendly, very easy to talk to, and responsive at all hours. The price was very competitive, and service turnaround was quite prompt. I was very impressed with the excellent quality of work - wiring was done very neatly and tidy, and the garage door opener was mounted professionally. Highly recommended! Keep up the great work!

Hi Alexander,
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear you are satisfied with the services provided.

Misba in Brampton
Misba in Brampton

Garage door replacement

I had RR Garage replace an old pull-out garage door. Pre-installation discussions were really helpful with Maria. Pricing was definitely the best. And installation by Richard, quick and efficient.
The only reason I give a 9/10 rating is that we had two small hiccups. I say hiccups, because the team provided a fix quickly for both issues. First, I was supposed to get a 3/4hp Chamberlain opener, however the model ran out of stock last minute. After discussions, I settled for an alternative opener; a 1/2hp Liftmaster for the same price. Second, on installation day there was some mixup as to the time Richard was supposed to come for the installation. However soon after I called him, he showed up to start the work.
Overall, I am happy that I got RR Garage doors to do the job. And on a final note, I must say that I was thoroughly impressed with Richard's work ethic. He took his time to clarify and answer any questions I had before/during/after the installation. And he kept his word when he said that he would come back to pickup the old garage door and other garbage from the job.

thank you for your review Misba. sorry for the little hiccups, but we are glad you were happy in the end.

Asad in Brampton
Asad in Brampton

Garage Door System Replacement

Had my 15 year old rotting door and motor replaced. Contacted RR Garage and the price was the best amongst four other garage door installers. Send them pictures of the old garage door and motor and they responded quickly with options and recommendations which was better than my internet research. Professional communication and scheduling coupled with professional and quick installation made a pleasant experience.

Had a new Amarr Garage Door installed with a Liftmaster 8500W jackshaft motor. Very smooth and quiet system.

Had them install two motors at my mother's home and eventhough she had shelving in her garage coming in the way of installation of motors, Richard installed the Chamberlain B510C motors without any issues.

Would highly recommend for your garage needs.

hi Asad,
thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a descriptive review of the services provided by our company. it is very much appreciated.
it was a pleasure working with you.

Shelley
Shelley
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Fix garage door opener cable

I was impressed with the quick response to my service request as well as no fee to assess the problem. He showed up and was very pleasant and fixed it in under 10 mins! Thank you!

Hi Shelley,
thank you for rating and reviewing our page. Very pleased to hear you are satisfied with the services provided.

greg.halliday
greg.halliday
1 review Hamilton, ON

Garage door replacement

My new build house garage door was rotting. I got great service, steady emails answering questions, lots of options and cheaper then most competitors I called. We had friends use them first and I couldn't go anywhere else. Very flexible scheduling and easy methods of payment (EMT), installer even catered to my 2yr old wanting to see what was going on. Great work all around. Definitely would recommend them.

Hi Greg,
Thank you so much for your rating and review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Pedro in Thornhill
Pedro in Thornhill

Replaced Garage Door Opener and Accessories

Very fast response, with accurate estimate from pictures. They made a single stop on time and installed the opener with no surprises. The opener works perfectly. Very happy with the service.

Hi Pedro,
Thank you for taking the time to review our page and services. It was a pleasure working with you and Sally.

More about Rr Garage Doors

At RR Garage Doors, we want to ensure you make the most of your investment by offering a garage door that will fit all of your requirements without compromise. We use all the main manufacturers to provide a good choice of top quality products and expert installations at very favorable rates. We fully understand that buying a new garage door is a significant investment for your home. With our experience we can advise you, which are the best system to meet your requirements.