New Look Home Services

cristina in Harrison Hot Springs
cristina in Harrison Hot Springs
1 review Harrison Hot Springs, BC

Service

This is the second time I hired this company to clean my carpet and I will keep hiring them as they offer excellent service; I will also recommend them. they are knowledgeable, friendly and professional, they also did few extras with no charge.

Tracy in Langley City
Tracy in Langley City
1 review Langley City, BC

Carpet cleaning

New Look has cleaned my carpets yearly for about 5 years now. They are very professional. The cleaner allows me to double check for any remaining stains before they leave and attends to them right away. Customer service is fantastic and I will continue to use them.

Thank you so much for the reviews. We are so glad you enjoyed your service. Plus, we look forward to working with you in future! Could we get your invoice number as well? This will allow us to update the request on our end!

Travlinman in Chilliwack
Travlinman in Chilliwack

Servicing my boiler and fireplace inv#70653

Quick and professional service,very careful about the Harwood floors and made certain to put floor protectors over his boots when entering my home. covered the area he was working on. I am very pleased with their service and would happily recommend them to anyone that asks.

Brenna R.
Brenna R.

Air Ducts with Sanitizer

The guys were great, friendly, explained the process and answered my questions. They offered the Sanitizer and explained the benefits of it. I couldn't refuse. I feel like it has greatly helped my allergies and asthma already. 10/10 would use them again and I plan to in the future for carpet cleaning as well!

DEBRA in Chilliwack
DEBRA in Chilliwack

Regular Customer

Another great experience !!!
Very courteous and accommodating staff when I book. Fast, friendly crew and perfect job cleaning my apartment every time !! Definitely recommend New Look to everyone !

Happy customer  in Chilliwack
Happy customer in Chilliwack

Invoice # 70484

A very pleasant experience from the initial request to the completed service. Our carpet and upholstery chair look like new :) We will definitely be New Look customers again in the future.

C
C

Duct cleaning 1st and then carpet cleaning later that week

The guys for the duct cleaning were very friendly and got the job done efficiently working hard without wasting time. Jon also offered us good advice about some other home issues. Would hire them again!
Then Matty was very friendly and efficient when cleaning our carpets later that week. Will recommend them for sure!
Invoice # 70354 for carpets

Limeybean in Chilliwack
Limeybean in Chilliwack

Furnace inspection

Craig did an excellent job servicing my furnace and replacing the electronic filter. He suggested getting my ducts cleaned again as it had been 5 years since they were done so I booked that. He also suggested getting my dryer vent done as well so booked that as well. He couldn’t help with another problem as I have geothermal heat but he kindly contacted someone for me who could take care of that. I was VERY pleased with his services! My invoice # is 70274. Thanks!

RCTickner in Abbotsford
RCTickner in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

carpet cleaning

Excellent service, from the phone call to the actual cleaning. The service was prompt. I appreciated the reminder phone call the day before. service. Removed an unsightly stain. Thank you.

Invoice #70278

Don & Jacquie in Surrey
Don & Jacquie in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Area Rug

We had an area rug we needed cleaning. They were very helpful and friendly from the get go. We dropped our carpet off and picked it up about six days later. Great job and great care was taken with both cleaning and then wrapping it up again for transport home. Awesome company. Invoice number #70234

More about New Look Home Services

New Look Home Services is a Chilliwack based company who has been providing amazing service to our customers for the past 24 years. We employ all local staff who are licenced bonded and insured. Plus,they have been with us for many years. We guarantee all of our work and our fabulous customer service is what we like to be known for.

We are here for your whole home maintenance needs. Our current list of cleaning services include: Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct, Crawl Space, Dryer Vent, Furnace, Hot Water Tank, Gas Fireplace, Boiler, Central Air Conditioner and Heat Pumps.

We also provide a free visual inspection of your cooling and heating system. Give our amazing ladies in the office a call and see how they can help you today.