New Look Home Services

Cw in Chilliwack
2 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Carpets cleaned

Invoice # 69553
Agassiz V0M1A3. Super friendly Crystal phoned me as my yearly reminder to get my carpets cleaned, my app was made quickly, and accommodating! Justin arrived on time, answered all my question and did an awesome job. I loved that my carpets weren’t left soaking wet! Thank you all. Looking forward to the next service of getting my ducts cleaned tomorrow!
Charmaine

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad you enjoyed your service. Plus, we look forward to working with you in future!

Guja in Chilliwack
Guja in Chilliwack

Furnace maintenance

I have been having my furnace and gas fireplaces checked annually every October for about 10 years. The tech is friendly and efficient. He offers upgrades and makes sure fire safety is covered. The charges are reasonable and I am happy with the quality of his work.
invoice #69450

Bev in Mission
Bev in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

carpets and fireplace

The service person was awesome! Cleaned my carpet and cleaned and did full maintenance on my fireplace. The service person was very polite, courteous and efficient. I have used New Look for carpet cleaning a few times and would recommend them.

BJervis in Chilliwack
BJervis in Chilliwack

Duct cleaning/sanitize (w/ crawl space) + dryer vent cleaning

Jon was very knowledgeable and gave thorough reports of their encounters in our ducts, crawl space and dryer vent. They were courteous, punctual and clean. Booking process was quick, easy and friendly. Am following up with them to book a further gas furnace & fireplace service. Highly recommended. (Inv#69394)

Jerinator in Abbotsford
Jerinator in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Carpet Cleaning

Had a very smelly basement carpet from the cat litre box and a sewer backup last year.
Smells and looks great now.
Wife is very happy with the work done.

TY

Sheryl in Chilliwack
Sheryl in Chilliwack

Area Rug Cleaning

This company is great!! Their turnaround is very fast and efficient. The staff are wonderful and they did a terrific job on my wool area rugs. Any difficult stains were removed like magic! Thank you!
Reference invoice#69285

Jan in Chilliwack
Jan in Chilliwack

Furnace Inspection - Sardis

New Look replaced my furnace approximately 4 years ago and have been looking after it ever since. When the germicide bulb in my new furnace needs replacing, they come out and do it, when it becomes time to do an inspection Craig conducts it in a friendly and professional manner. The duct cleaning done on the same day done was conducted by their professional and friendly technicians Jon and Chad. When coming into the house they all put on these little blue booties to keep my floors and carpets clean, I appreciate these folks and their prompt and professional customer service that they provide.

Groenland's in Chilliwack
Groenland's in Chilliwack
4 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Mattress Cleaning & Furnace, Fireplace, Duct Cleaning Maintenance

I didn't realize anyone cleaned mattresses, so pleased to have the pro's at New Look to freshen up 2 top mattresses & 1 bottom for only $99.99, plus paid for a Sani & stain removal. Jon was so professional & thorough we were so impressed we booked to have our Ducts Cleaned along with Furnace, Gas Fireplace & AC inspected & cleaned. Would recommend New Look Home Services in Chilliwack BC for all your home care needs. Very knowledgeable & will keep track of your services to continuously maintain. They also install new water heaters & furnaces if its that time.

Satisfied customer in Hope
Satisfied customer in Hope
1 review Hope, BC

Carpet cleaning

I have used New Look services for many years for carpet cleaning, duct cleaning, gas fire and furnace maintenance and replacement of hot water tank. Never have I been disappointed! They are always very knowledgeable, prompt and polite and never leave a mess behind. Their prices are reasonable and I do recommend them to all my friends and anyone looking for these services.
Thank you New Look!
Invoice #69020

More about New Look Home Services

New Look Home Services is a Chilliwack based company who has been providing amazing service to our customers for the past 24 years. We employ all local staff who are licenced bonded and insured. Plus,they have been with us for many years. We guarantee all of our work and our fabulous customer service is what we like to be known for.

We are here for your whole home maintenance needs. Our current list of cleaning services include: Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct, Crawl Space, Dryer Vent, Furnace, Hot Water Tank, Gas Fireplace, Boiler, Central Air Conditioner and Heat Pumps.

We also provide a free visual inspection of your cooling and heating system. Give our amazing ladies in the office a call and see how they can help you today.