New Look Home Services

Reviews for New Look Home Services

Kathy in Chilliwack
Kathy in Chilliwack

Furnace inspection

I called new look home services,to have my furnace inspected since I have just recently moved into this house and not knowing the condition of my furnace ,Lori was able to accommodate my schedule and short notice short notice ,the service technician Jon showed up right on time and inspected my furnace he was very professional and knowledgeable he picked up on a problem right away and booked an upcoming appointment for further inspection.
I have also used new look for carpet cleaning and they did a great job on my carpets ,was very quick and efficient, I highly recommend them .
Kathy
Kathy Weis

Thank you so much for the reviews. We are so glad you enjoyed your service. Plus, we look forward to working with you in future! Could you provide me your invoice number so that I can update our records?

Celeste-tina in Chilliwack
Celeste-tina in Chilliwack

Carpet Cleaning

Matty came in this morning right on time and cleaned all our carpets, landings, plus 26 stairs. He did an excellent job; the carpets are very clean and smell fresh now. I highly recommend this service!

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Furnace service

My very old furnace needed a checkup. The technician, Craig, cleaned and checked everything and didn’t try to up sell me, just gave me the information and assessment of my furnace and system. In the end, all it needed was a cleaning and service , no new parts or anything. I appreciate his honesty and I felt comfortable with the technician in my home.

Kim in Chilliwack
Kim in Chilliwack

Carpet

New Look Home Services
604-792-0900
Chilliwack
BC
V2P 4P3

Excellent pre and post work customer service. The technician was prompt and professional, the sales staff were helpful and courteous. I will be using them again, and will recommend them easily.
Invoice number 69853

pat in Chilliwack
pat in Chilliwack

gas fireplace service

I had both my gas fireplaces serviced today and craig was very knowledgeable about his service. He was on time and courteous. I now feel safe to have the pilot lights on and use the heat to take the chill out of the cooler weather. It will be nice ambience for the Xmas season. I also booked my aging furnace to be serviced in a few weeks.

wj in Abbotsford
wj in Abbotsford

Carpet cleaning

We are repeat customers of New Look and have been satisfied with their service over the years. Chrystal's cheerful phone manner is great for telemarketing and Matty did an excellent job at cleaning our carpets this morning. Friendly efficient service!

RJB in Abbotsford
RJB in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Excellent furnace service, carpet cleaning and duct cleaning

I want to highly recommend New Look Home Services forthe furnace servic e that we had today. The technician, Craig, was efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. He answered all of our questions about other gas issues as well. We are already looking at using this company for some further upgrades in our home.

Invoice number 69734, 69653,69651

We also used New Look Recently for carpet cleaning and duct cleaning. Again the technicians were knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. I would highly recommend all of their services.

Neville in Aldergrove
Neville in Aldergrove
3 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Furnace and gas fireplace inspection and service plus separate service to carry out duct cleaning, including sani application.

Craig from New Look performed the services in an efficient and professional manner, including replacing a faulty thermostat and dealing with a minor gas leak. New Look have been looking after our gas-fired heating equipment for a number of years now and we are completely satisfied with their services. (Invoice #69641).

We subsequently engaged New Look to carry our complete duct cleaning throughout our property. Jon and his colleague performed the services thoroughly in a friendly and professional manner, with as little disruption to our household as possible. An excellent service call as we have come to expect from New Look. (Invoice #69712).

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad you enjoyed your service. Plus, we look forward to working with you in future!
Also are you able to provide me with your invoice number so that I can update your records please and thank you.

Cw in Chilliwack
Cw in Chilliwack
2 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Carpets cleaned

Invoice # 69553
Agassiz V0M1A3. Super friendly Crystal phoned me as my yearly reminder to get my carpets cleaned, my app was made quickly, and accommodating! Justin arrived on time, answered all my question and did an awesome job. I loved that my carpets weren’t left soaking wet! Thank you all. Looking forward to the next service of getting my ducts cleaned tomorrow!
Charmaine

Guja in Chilliwack
Guja in Chilliwack

Furnace maintenance

I have been having my furnace and gas fireplaces checked annually every October for about 10 years. The tech is friendly and efficient. He offers upgrades and makes sure fire safety is covered. The charges are reasonable and I am happy with the quality of his work.
invoice #69450

More about New Look Home Services

New Look Home Services is a Chilliwack based company who has been providing amazing service to our customers for the past 24 years. We employ all local staff who are licenced bonded and insured. Plus,they have been with us for many years. We guarantee all of our work and our fabulous customer service is what we like to be known for.

We are here for your whole home maintenance needs. Our current list of cleaning services include: Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct, Crawl Space, Dryer Vent, Furnace, Hot Water Tank, Gas Fireplace, Boiler, Central Air Conditioner and Heat Pumps.

We also provide a free visual inspection of your cooling and heating system. Give our amazing ladies in the office a call and see how they can help you today.