Formerly Sears Carpet Upholstery and Air Duct Cleaning

604-792-0900
Chilliwack
BC
V2P 4P3

Craig did an excellent job servicing my furnace and replacing the electronic filter. He suggested getting my ducts cleaned again as it had been 5 years since they were done so I booked that. He also suggested getting my dryer vent done as well so booked that as well. He couldn’t help with another problem as I have geothermal heat but he kindly contacted someone for me who could take care of that. I was VERY pleased with his services! My invoice # is 70274. Thanks!

RCTickner in Abbotsford
RCTickner in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

carpet cleaning

Excellent service, from the phone call to the actual cleaning. The service was prompt. I appreciated the reminder phone call the day before. service. Removed an unsightly stain. Thank you.

Invoice #70278

Don & Jacquie in Surrey
Don & Jacquie in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Area Rug

We had an area rug we needed cleaning. They were very helpful and friendly from the get go. We dropped our carpet off and picked it up about six days later. Great job and great care was taken with both cleaning and then wrapping it up again for transport home. Awesome company. Invoice number #70234

Private User reviews Chilliwack, BC

Furnace Service Chilliwack

Very pleased with the service of New Look.
Will recommend this company as the service was very good. Having ducts cleaned also. Will tell our neighbors about the service as these are all fairly new homes and should have this service done.

Kathy in Chilliwack
Kathy in Chilliwack

Furnace inspection

I called new look home services,to have my furnace inspected since I have just recently moved into this house and not knowing the condition of my furnace ,Lori was able to accommodate my schedule and short notice short notice ,the service technician Jon showed up right on time and inspected my furnace he was very professional and knowledgeable he picked up on a problem right away and booked an upcoming appointment for further inspection.
I have also used new look for carpet cleaning and they did a great job on my carpets ,was very quick and efficient, I highly recommend them .
Kathy
Kathy Weis

Thank you so much for the reviews. We are so glad you enjoyed your service. Plus, we look forward to working with you in future! Could you provide me your invoice number so that I can update our records?

Celeste-tina in Chilliwack
Celeste-tina in Chilliwack

Carpet Cleaning

604-792-0900
Chilliwack
BC
V2P 4P3

Matty came in this morning right on time and cleaned all our carpets, landings, plus 26 stairs. He did an excellent job; the carpets are very clean and smell fresh now. I highly recommend this service!

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Furnace service

My very old furnace needed a checkup. The technician, Craig, cleaned and checked everything and didn’t try to up sell me, just gave me the information and assessment of my furnace and system. In the end, all it needed was a cleaning and service , no new parts or anything. I appreciate his honesty and I felt comfortable with the technician in my home.

Kim in Chilliwack
Kim in Chilliwack

Carpet

Excellent pre and post work customer service. The technician was prompt and professional, the sales staff were helpful and courteous. I will be using them again, and will recommend them easily.
Invoice number 69853

pat in Chilliwack
pat in Chilliwack

gas fireplace service

I had both my gas fireplaces serviced today and craig was very knowledgeable about his service. He was on time and courteous. I now feel safe to have the pilot lights on and use the heat to take the chill out of the cooler weather. It will be nice ambience for the Xmas season. I also booked my aging furnace to be serviced in a few weeks.

wj in Abbotsford
wj in Abbotsford

Carpet cleaning

We are repeat customers of New Look and have been satisfied with their service over the years. Chrystal's cheerful phone manner is great for telemarketing and Matty did an excellent job at cleaning our carpets this morning. Friendly efficient service!

More about New Look Home Services

New Look Home Services is a Chilliwack based company who has been providing amazing service to our customers for the past 24 years. We employ all local staff who are licenced bonded and insured. Plus,they have been with us for many years. We guarantee all of our work and our fabulous customer service is what we like to be known for.

We are here for your whole home maintenance needs. Our current list of cleaning services include: Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct, Crawl Space, Dryer Vent, Furnace, Hot Water Tank, Gas Fireplace, Boiler, Central Air Conditioner and Heat Pumps.

We also provide a free visual inspection of your cooling and heating system. Give our amazing ladies in the office a call and see how they can help you today.