New Look Home Services

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for New Look Home Services

Private User reviews Chilliwack, BC

Duct Cleaning (with sanitizer)

We appreciated the quick & efficient service done by Jon & Chad. They were polite and respectful. Jon had to make a modification to attach to our furnace and did it no problem. We had 2 other duct cleaning crews in and they said they couldn’t do it & left. We will recommend & use New Look again!

Thank you so much for the reviews. We are so glad you enjoyed your service. Plus, we look forward to working with you in future!

Jess in Chilliwack
Jess in Chilliwack
0 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Carpet cleaned

I want to give a huge Rave to Justin, who came in today and cleaned my carpets, he was very polite and even though my little 4year kept following him around he was very professional, and friendly, THANK YOU JUSTIN!!!

val in Chilliwack
val in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Upholstery cleaning

Had matty come out and clean my two recliners and love seat after my cat and puppies made a mess of it..they look new again! As always thank you matty. A picture is worth a thousand words

Terry B in Abbotsford
Terry B in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Duct Cleaning Service

Finally got my ducts cleaned and sanitized by New Look. This was on my To Do list. I have been checking coupons for a couple of years, since I bought my home - their's stand out.
I am very happy with their service. They also did a furnace/heatpump inspection, at my request, going under my home to check things out.
I got proper evaluations and I will whole heartedly recommend this company. I am happy to have them in my maintenance manual. Invoice #71315

Groenland's in Chilliwack
Groenland's in Chilliwack
4 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Replacing the old... Furnace - Water Heater - AC

New Look guys 5-Stars, installed our new Furnace, Hot Water Tank & Central Air Conditioner unit in July 2019. They were efficient and friendly. All 3 systems working great & we'll call them for future maintenance. We now have peace of mind having replaced our 10-15 yr old ones. Invoice 71064

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Fireplace cleaning and service

The office staff were great. Friendly and helpful in setting up the appointment. Craig, the Technician knew what he was doing and was able to answer all my questions. He did a super job and even came back when I called a couple of days later to adjust the flame. Super helpful and friendly. I will not hesitate to call Home stars again for their expertise and economical and competative prices!

barb_bell in Chilliwack
barb_bell in Chilliwack
1 review Abbotsford, BC

71019 carpet cleaning

I have carpeting and I have a labrador that likes to swim and play outside. You do the math! Needless to say, they needed a good cleaning. (the carpets, not the dog) Matty from New Look was very professional and quick to put me at ease. Carpets now look 100% better and after being sanitized there is no more "doggie" Job well done.

Private User reviews Montreal, QC

fast service

Incredibly fast service. I called in the morning for carpet cleaning and some one came that afternoon. Matty was prompt, polite and thorough. I would definitely use this company again. Invoice # 70969.

Rob in Chilliwack
Rob in Chilliwack
0 reviews , ON

Furnace issue.

Had heating issues in April. Called out New Look to check out the issue. First time a fault code popped up and apparently too many vents were closed. Which caused the sensor to overheat which was the diagnosis. We then had a scheduled servicing in May where everything seemed to be fine. This last weekend it got cool out and we tried heating the house where we had issues again. Craig the technician came and spent Just over a hour diagnosing the issue. He found a defective part. He then fixed it and replaced my furnace filter. Can’t say enough good things about New Look Home Services. From Crystal and Valery answering the phones from Craig and John working on the furnace. Happy we chose them to look after our furnace and air conditioning needs. Thank you!

Don in Vancouver
Don in Vancouver
0 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Duct Cleaning, Furnace Install AC /install

I have used New Look before! I decided to have them come in and provide me with a quote! They came out and were very informative. They were quick on the service and kept me informed along the whole process! I will used them again!

More about New Look Home Services

New Look Home Services is a Chilliwack based company who has been providing amazing service to our customers for the past 24 years. We employ all local staff who are licenced bonded and insured. Plus,they have been with us for many years. We guarantee all of our work and our fabulous customer service is what we like to be known for.

We are here for your whole home maintenance needs. Our current list of cleaning services include: Carpet, Upholstery, Air Duct, Crawl Space, Dryer Vent, Furnace, Hot Water Tank, Gas Fireplace, Boiler, Central Air Conditioner and Heat Pumps.

We also provide a free visual inspection of your cooling and heating system. Give our amazing ladies in the office a call and see how they can help you today.