The Urban Forest Company

Reviews for The Urban Forest Company

P Lovelock
P Lovelock

Arborist Report

Lauren is the only person my husband and I will turn to when we need expert advice. She has worked with us for the last several years, and her knowledge, caring and expertise are amazing.
Earlier this spring we contacted her when one of our trees did not
leaf-out. Within a short time of leaving our home with a sample,
she emailed us with a diagnostic analysis of the problem.
We would highly recommend Lauren to everyone that wants a true professional working for them.

Thanks so much for the brilliant review! I always love to visit you and your trees!

Noel
Noel

Arborist report for construction

Lauren was very responsive to my request and was able to produce the required report very quickly. She was great to work with and would highly recommend her.

Thanks so much for the review! I was glad to help with your project!

Kathy J.
Kathy J.

Arborist Repot

Lauren and the Urban Forestry Company recently prepared an arborist report for me and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a qualified arborist. Lauren was quick to respond to all of my emails and even took time out of her weekend to answer my questions. Within just a few days of our initial contact, Lauren had come by to evaluate the tree, prepare the detailed arborist report with photos, and provided me with great suggestions for a replacement tree. She also assisted me with completing the city’s Urban Forestry Dept. application form. I would definitely use Lauren and The Urban Forestry Company again and wish that all companies provided such excellent

Thanks so much for the review Kathy! I'm sure your new tree will look lovely in your backyard!
Thanks again from The Urban Forest Co.

John B.
John B.

Arborist Report

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Lauren and the Urban Forestry Company for anyone looking for a well-qualified professional arborist. Lauren was very responsive, on-time and on budget. She provided me with a detailed arborist report for my renovation project in less than a week. She also assisted with my application to the Urban Forestry Department and educated me on the species of trees on my property and suggestions for replacement trees. I received foresty approval and will use The Urban Forestry Company again for consultation on the tree protection zone. Thanks for all your help with my project Lauren !

Hi John, thanks so much for the review! I very much enjoyed working with you and meeting your family. Thanks again!

The Urban Forest Company

More about The Urban Forest Company

Welcome to the Urban Forest Company. We are Toronto-based urban forestry consultants, specializing in arborist reports & tree protection plans. We are passionate about trees and providing amazing customer service to our clients. Continuing education and staying up to date with the latest research is our goal to ensure that you are getting a superior service.