Regal Roofing

Damsel in Distress in Surrey
Damsel in Distress in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Snow Sleet and Dead of Night

I had been delaying taking care of my roof for a couple of years. Then it all went wrong at once ! I had three leaks coming into the upstairs and it was pouring outside. every roofer I called was busy or just had an answering service. I watched the water pouring in and I even had pots and pans to catch the leaks. Like a bad TV show. When I got a hold of Regal Roofing I spoke with a real person that was compassionate and understanding. They were at my house within the hour. They tarped everything off and stopped the water from coming in !! As soon as they sun came out they came back to redo my roof. They were reasonable and professional.

gsankey
gsankey
1 review Mission, BC

Remove, repair and re-roof our house

The crew showed up early every day and were very polite and hard working. They kept the work site quite clean and notified me immediately to update me on any additional repairs to the roof deck. The house is 40 years old and had it's issues. This however did not affect the length of time for them to complete the work. I have not had any issues to date with the workmanship or materials.

Thank you for taking the time to review Regal Roofing Inc. We sure appreciate it!

patti
patti
1 review Langley, BC

Office roof repair

During a severe ice storm we had a huge tree branch come through the roof and ceiling. Regal Roofing sent us their highly qualified roofer Ken to save the day! He had it fixed in about an hour and no more leaks. Super impressed with how fast they were in responding to my call and getting the repairs done.

Thank you for your support. When you are ready to replace your roof we would be happy to help.

More about Regal Roofing

We have been proudly serving the Lower Mainland of BC for over 25 years as specialists in the install, maintenance and repair of any roofing system. Wе hаvе unparalleled еxреrіеnсе installing, maintenance, іnѕресtіon аnd repair of every type оf rооf аnd wаtеrрrооfіng ѕуѕtеm. We work on all building sizes, from ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Surrey?