N.P Construction / Renovation And Landscaping LTD.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
field incomplete ON M6S 4G7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  N.P Construction / Renovation And Landscaping LTD.

Reviews for N.P Construction / Renovation And Landscaping LTD.

Mel in Toronto
Mel in Toronto

Not reputaple

This individual provided us with a quote in a timely manner and when we decided to go with him, he was quick to cash our deposit cheque......Nothing was done and I lost faith in him, got my deposit back.

Poor service

Started working on our house/driveway in June. Now the owner does not even take our calls we have been calling him for months now. Please beware. He took our money.

I am the owner and this does not sound right because you don't identify yourself as a client and I have been in business over 7 years without a complaint so if you have a problem please feel free too contact me because if you are my client you should have my number

More about N.P Construction / Renovation And Landscaping LTD.

If you're in need of Concrete / Asphalt paving for your driveway at home, a scenic interlocking stone walkway for your home/ business or parking lot paving for industrial use, you can trust the services of N. P Construction / Renovation and Landscaping LTD. We also offer haulage services for ...