Alba Renovations Inc.

Calgary AB T3H 4X2
Alba Renovations Inc.

Reviews for Alba Renovations Inc.

Frauke
Frauke

Garage/carport roof in very bad shape

Absolutely amazed by this company! It took less than a week from the first phone call until completion of the job of re-roofing a very done garage. Very brave to climb up there to start with! Robert was very polite and kept us updated throughout the process. Fast, clean, efficient! Fantastic job on the eavestroughs (problematic tree in the way). Thank you very much!

Thanks for the review, Frauke!

jpicken
jpicken
0 reviews Calgary, ON

Reshingling with membrane

They shingled the roof and advised about options. The job was completed within three days of the call (weather hindered them on one day) and the area was left tidy. They were pleasant to work with.

Thank you for your business Jim!
You are a great client.

Jim M.
Jim M.

Roof replacement

Alba Renovations was recommended to me by a builder for whom I had previously done work. We booked an appointment with Robert - he was punctual, polite, friendly and very professional. He provided us with a lot of information on the products he would recommend and was very helpful. His quote was competitive and reasonable and he was patient with us in making our final decision. He and his crew were a pleasure to deal with, they were professional and did a great job! They arrived on time, worked hard, late into the day and got the job done in less time than we expected. When replacing the roof vents they noticed that the
dryer vent was plugged. One of the guys took a picture to show us
and cleaned it out before replacing the vent - my wife is very happy
as the dryer now works properly. Clean up was great, the roof and
eavestroughs were blown off and all materials in the yard picked up.
We definitely recommend Robert and his crew for a fair price and a job well done. Thanks again guys.

Thank you for such a detailed review Jim!
It was a pleasure doing work for your family residence.

chateau
chateau

Roof, master bath renovation, ceiling work

First they come to change the roof, also to fix master bedroom and renovate master bathroom. After they came to instal a chandelier and fix ceiling. Great job always

Hi Lucila,
Thanks for your time and kind review.

jeremy.turner
jeremy.turner

New roof

Robert takes great care and pride in the work he does. He communicates well, provided pictures throughout the process and followed up with me after the work was done. I am very happy I went with this company, they came recommended to me by a friend. Great quality work.

Thank you for the review Jeremy.
Enjoy your new looking house.

Lana
Lana

New Roof

Robert Arapi of Alba Renovations Inc. and I had a talk in May 2016 when we were in need of a new roof. He along with a few other Roofing companies gave me quotes and Robert's quote was very fair and reasonable. He talked to me about the products he would recommend and he explained exactly what they would be doing. He and his crew did a great job. They were punctual, professional and got the work done in a very timely fashion. Robert also checked in with me a few times afterwards to make sure we had no concerns and that we were happy with the work that he and his crew had provided. He also did a little bit of outside painting on our window shutters and garage trim and exterior doors. All the work they performed was top notch and I would definitely recommend them! In fact we did refer him to a friend who also used his companies services for his roof and he is also very pleased.

Thank you for taking your time and writing this review Lana.
We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our work quality.

smr229
smr229
1 review Airdrie, AB

Roof repair

Our roof was replaced three years ago after a hail storm. Robert provided excellent service at that time. Recently we have had a problem with our roof vents and Robert came back and fixed the problem. He is a pleasure to deal with, always polite and very helpful. I would definitely recommend him to friends and use him for any work I need doing.

I'm pleased to fix the air condensation before another winter!
Thank you for your time writing this review Stella.

tk_tesema
tk_tesema

roofing

the work has been done like professional with neatly and timely manner. I am very happy.

Thank you for your review Teshome.
It will be my pleasure serving you in the future for any renovations needs for your house.
Enjoy your new Roof.

Rocky S.
Rocky S.
1 review Rocky Mountain House, AB

Shingling/Roofing

This company provided excellent knowledge and expertise. They were punctual and conscientious about their environment and the clientele in this seniors' housing project. They had many "supervisors", all of whom commented on their pleasant attitude and respectful demeanor. PLUS they cleaned up after themselves.

Thank you for your time and your review Kathy.
It was a pleasure working with you and your team.
Will be my pleasure working with you in the future.

Estelle
Estelle

Bathroom and main floor walls and hallways.

We are incredibly pleased with the work Robert Arapi and his team did. The preparation was well done and all paint work were done in an extreme professional and timely manner. Even on a very hot and humid day, Robert Arapi and his team worked incredibly hard to accomplish everything; although the space was small and tight. They worked with a great attitude of diligence and commitment, and for that I highly recommend them.

Thank you Estelle, looking forward working with you in the future.

More about Alba Renovations Inc.

Alba Renovations Inc. offers interior and exterior services such as painting, tiling, flooring- complete bath renovations etc....We have done a lot of work for the Government of Alberta specifically in the Alberta Seniors Division.

Basements
Bathrooms: custom cabinets and counters; tubs, toilets, sinks
Decks
Doors: install
Drywall
Eavestrough
Electrical
Fascia
Flooring: wood, vinyl, ceramic, carpet
Home additions: design, build
Kitchens: custom cabinets and counters, backsplashes, granite, quartz and melamine counters
Lighting
Painting
Siding
Soffit
Carpet and vinyl tile replacement
Roof replacement and repairs
Complete shower and bathroom renovations