Junk Canada Removal Inc

Reviews for Junk Canada Removal Inc

CondoCleanup
CondoCleanup

Condo clean up

Tim was great! He was available the day after I contacted him for a quote to remove some remaining items from my condo after a hasty move. He was really professional, he gave me a quote before the work, finished quickly and the whole process was painless. He did everything I asked and I'm glad I went with this company! I wouldn't hesitant to hire them again or recommend them to a friend.

Thank you Jessica. Glad to be able to help you with clean.

Calvary C.
Calvary C.

Junk removal

Fast curteous and clean. These guys were great. Would definitely hire them again.

Great job

Thanks Dave for your continued confidence in our services.

Dave
Dave

Demo kitchen floor and remove construction waste

I would give them a 6 out of 5 if that were possible. These guys are amazing. I was in a very tight situation where I needed my kitchen floor removed by the following morning. I also needed a very large pile of construction waste taken out of my drive way. We called and Tim came that evening and removed the floor. He worked very hard as this proved to be a very difficult task. He took away the garbage and cleaned my drive way too. I will be calling them again for sure.

Thanks dave for your kind words. We look forward to our next visit.

Junk Removal

Called Tim for help removing various types of junk. He's very responsive in both correspondences as well as providing services, and offers competitive pricing. I looked forward to continue using his services.

Thank you very much Jin. Look forward to our next visit.

djkaufman
djkaufman

Basement Reno

I called Canada Junk this morning and spoke to Tim, he negotiated a price with me which sounded reasonable, he showed up on time and did everything he promised to do.
I’m extremely happy with his service. I will definitely call Canada junk for all my future projects.

Thank you for your business David.

Gus in Downtown Toronto
Gus in Downtown Toronto

Carpets and Flooring after renovation

I had some junk from a recent renovation we made in our floorings. Great service and communication, fast and reliable! Very competitive pricing. I would definitely use this service again! Highly recommended for anyone looking for junk removal.

Thank you Gus for taking the time to comment on our service. We hoop to see you again soon.

mattateddy
mattateddy

Couch

Great!!! on time, fast, and friendly! Would highly recommend to anyone who needs anything removed.

Thanks you very much for your kind words.

Leanne
Leanne

Condo kitchen demo

I found this service through Home Stars and was very happy with the quick response, visit, estimate and work done to demo my condo kitchen. The whole job took under two hours and Tim and his colleague took everything apart and out cleanly and quickly. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you.

Thank you, Leanne, ​for your kind words. It was a pleasure working on your project.

mary09
mary09

Treadmill remov

600 lb. treadmill had to be taken apart to get it out of condo! Took one hour! Guys were great!

Thank you for your kind words.

Derek Watson from North York
Derek Watson from North York

Junk Removal

I was in a tight spot and needed to get a heavy adjustable bed frame removed as the company trying to deliver my new bed were unable to remove it. It was heavy (200 lb at least). I phoned the company and 2 guys came within the hour, It was no problem for them.
Problem solved.

Thanks you for your kind words. We hope we can be of assistance in the future should you need our services.

More about Junk Canada Removal Inc

We offer junk removal services for your home or business. We’re the junk removal company that handles the tough stuff – and we ensure that your junk is recycled, donated, or otherwise disposed of responsibly.
Do you have old furniture, appliances, electronics, tires, construction debris, or yard waste you need to make disappear, Junk Canada Removal Inc.TM can take away almost any material we can fit in our trucks, without you ever lifting a finger. We’ll remove junk from wherever it’s located, and we won’t leave a dent or speck of dirt behind. When we say we're your full-service junk removal company, we really mean it.