Skyscraper Painting Ltd

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Skyscraper Painting Ltd

Reviews for Skyscraper Painting Ltd

Ferat in Etobicoke
Ferat in Etobicoke

Exterior Painting

We spoke with several painting companies and after careful consideration chose skyscraper painting to do the exterior work on our home
Nas was very helpful and explained everything so that my wife and I understood what was required to paint The stucco and trim we decided that he should also stain our fence and deck

Our home looks beautiful

Thank you nasi and the team at skyscraper painting

L in Toronto
L in Toronto

1br condo painting

Very reliable company. I needed to have my condo painted within one week. Nas was great to deal with throughout the process. Manuel worked very fast, painted a ~500sqft condo in just a few hours.

Very pleased with the result. I highly recommend this company.

thank you for your review,it was a pleasure working together.

Laurie Q.
Laurie Q.

Painting of 650 sq foot apartment

i am very happy with the outcome of my apartment. Dealing with Glen Gogal was a sheer pleasure. Manuel, Naz were very respectful, hard working painters. The job was done in 2 days with very little disruption to me.

Thank you very much for such a great review, we work hard to offer the best service

Martin-ESW
Martin-ESW

Stairwell painting for apt building

Fast and quality work done! Painted entire building stairwell stairs and walls within few days!

Thank you Martin for taking the time to write a review for us

MARKO in Toronto
MARKO in Toronto

Condo painting

Glenn and his team were very professional great people, they did an excellent job in my condo, they kept the work areas clean, I definitely recommend it to my friends.

Thank you Marko for the review, if you need any assistance in future, do not hesitate to give us a call

Manuel  in Etobicoke
Manuel in Etobicoke

Interior Painting four Bedroom and Living room

Hired Skyscraper Painting to paint my Home, Glenn was very informative and patient, Víctor was incredibly helpful, communicated well had great people skills and customer service. Thank you for getting me on a great start to my new home.

Benn in Toronto
Benn in Toronto

Stain varnish stairs/Painting stair pickets

My wife and I contacted skyscraper painting for advice and a quote to strip re stain and varnish our main stair case that goes from the second floor to the basement so that it would match the hardwood floors they also repainted all pickets to complete the job, we are very pleased with the work skyscraper painting has done.

Jay in Etobicoke
Jay in Etobicoke

House Painting

Skyscraper Painting Ltd
Toronto
M8W 3R3

Scyscraper Painting is one of the best companies in Toronto, when it comes to painting your home and an inexpensive price. The company did a great job in painting our newly built house. They were able to match our desired colors for specific rooms and finished the whole work within the deadline. i will definitely recommend it to everyone who is looking for a competitive price and high quality of work.

Thank you Jay for review, we work very hard to ensure that we offer the best painting service.
Skyscraper painting

Joe A. in Etobicoke
Joe A. in Etobicoke

Painted the whole newly renovated home on Fairweather Road

This company was very reliable painted the whole house we were very happy with the finished product. They were always on time and very clean during their painting, I would definetly recommend this company to everyone who needs painting done.

Thank you for the review Joe, if you need any assistance in future, do not hesitate to give us a call

Ashraf Alogaili in Etobicoke
Ashraf Alogaili in Etobicoke

Painting 400 units and 5 Corridors for Royal Hotel in Toronto

We hired Skyscraper for the above noted project, Excellent work! I would highly recommend this Company. Quality workmanship and prompt service. The price was fair and very reasonable! These were Great guys to work with! Would not hesitate to call on them again!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. The project went well and on schedule

More about Skyscraper Painting Ltd

Since 2005, Skyscraper Painting Ltd has been helping many customers with all of their painting needs. Our painters specialize in extensive prep work for the best results. We respond quickly to customer requests for estimates and jobs and provide quality workmanship. We cover the Toronto and GTA areas. We offer all painting and wallpaper services.